Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lost music video award

View previous topic :: View next topic  
shadowgirl
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 8:01 pm    Post subject: Lost music video award Reply with quote

Hey guys .

I made a music video award for lost . The site has some challenges for people to . I love to have some entries . Up for a challenge and win an award ?

http://bloodypenutbutter.hidingintheshadows.net/

Zita
MoreLight
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I voted that the award was a good idea.

Please excuse me for my being bloody grammar/spelling police as I can't help myself.

I think your base website is very nice in it's layout with the pics but there are a few mistakes on your description of your lost vid. (I know you're not English or American from your Location) You wrote:
Quote:
About : Well ... They where going to California but the plane crash down and something are about California and other about the eye land .
And while I understand this the way it should read is:
Code:
About: Well... they were going to California but the plane crashed.  Some of this vid is about California and some about the island.

The title for your awards page at the very top of the site is spelled "Bloddy" instead of Bloody, but the jpg image is correct. For some reason the page loads extremely slow for me on 56K.

I like the idea and I know you probably spell english words phonetically (the way they sound) a heck of a lot better than I could spell if I even tried Norwegian or Finnish.

My lost music vids
shadowgirl
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 10:16 pm    Post subject: Spellmaster Reply with quote

You are a spell person . Yeah i am not from us or england . And i am only 15 so give me a little time to learn . Ill fix the site words . For you .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Whatever All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: