Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Sweet Escape" by Pendora-lass
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dojh167
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:24 am    Post subject: Sweet Escape by Pendora-lass Reply with quote

ick... another accidental double post.

please ignore.
Pendora-lass
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Sweet Escape by Pendora-lass Reply with quote

3801 wrote:
Fabulous video! The clips fit excellently, and you even managed to make me sit through an entire Gwen Stefani song... impressive. I thought that you did a really good job putting the clips together, although it almost seemed like the parts where you focussed on each individual couple were too isolated. I would have enjoyed it more if you mixed it up like you did in the beginning. I liked the individual clips that you picked out for audio... very entertaining. Overall - fantastic job.

I can definitely see what you're saying. In fact, when I first started the video I was torn between focusing on one couple at a time and mixing it up a little. But I just felt like because it's such a fast-paced song, switching back and forth would just be too much jumping around. But I see what you mean and will definitely keep it in mind for ensemble vids in the future

"You are the one who lies close to me..."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: