Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Radar" by charmed_charlie
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 3:10 am    Post subject: "Radar" by charmed_charlie Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Radar" 05-25-2008
Kates POV, showing her desire for Sawyer and he is Kates radar. {Crap at summaries}
Song: Radar by Britney Spears
Vidder: charmed_charlie
Length: 2.25 (53MB WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=AGdLDuWUeFM
http://www.zshare.net/video/126157838d69cd0e/

Last edited by Charmed_Charlee on Mon May 26, 2008 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooo, looooooooved it! The song worked really well and your beat use was just beyond fab! A bonus: lots and lots of awesome hot Skate! Enjoyed it a ton! ♥♥♥!!!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

awesome stuff charlie i dont like britney but i was dancing along to this song :p (as i find myself doing to britney songs on occasion) anyway; fantastic beat use throughout but i really loved it at the end when she was looking at him at his tent; very cool. I love the scenes you used for 'interesting sense ot style. ten million dollar smile.' gorgeous boy that he is

SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was awesome, Charlie! Great beat use, cool coloring, and very nice clip choices. It worked really well. Yay Skate! I haven't watched a canon Skate vid in a while. hehe It was fun. I'm with Kat on the song though, I don't like Britney Spears normally (am I the only one who finds it amusing that her initials are 'BS'? lol) but this song is super catchy (as are so many of her songs) and dance-worthy. It worked well for the vid. Great job! Gold from me.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was really hot!! Great beat use and editing. Just like Kat I also loved the ten million dollar smile bit (squueeee!!! Southern dimples!!! )
That was so good, Charlie!
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:06 am    Post subject: Radar by charmed_charlie Reply with quote

Wow, beat use!!! I've never heard this song but it worked for a really cool Skate vid!
Borislava
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:27 am    Post subject: Radar by charmed_charlie Reply with quote

What a hot Skate video!!!The beat use and the editing were superb :)Great vid,Charlie!!!
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:53 am    Post subject: Radar by charmed_charlie Reply with quote

Wow, I really loved that, the colouring and beat use were awesome! Hehe, I especially liked the parts with the 'interesting sense of style' with sawyer in his glassses and the 'ten million dollor smile'
Evangeline Rose
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:49 am    Post subject: Radar by charmed_charlie Reply with quote

Very Hot. Great editing & use of the beat. Loved it
ToxicTrashAlarm
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:26 am    Post subject: Radar by charmed_charlie Reply with quote

great video! the song worked really well and the beat use was brilliant!
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loved it Charlie. Easy gold <3
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:06 pm    Post subject: Radar by charmed_charlie Reply with quote

Amzing beat use Awesome job, Charlie! Loved the editing
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charlie, you rock! This was sooo awesome. The beat use, editing and clip choices were magnificent! This is totally the perfect Skate vid, we really do need our Skate vids...the Jateness is overflowing. Awesome job!!

Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow Thanks so much guys, I've just woke up and I have a big smile on my face, Gold VP & CP and so many comments Thanks alot

Ais: Thanks a lot , I was hoping you would enjoy this video, yeah I loved the beat in the song even though at times it was annoying

Kat: Thankies, Yeah I don't really like Britney herself but her songs just grow on me . Tehe, that was the first bit of the video I did I just found those clips easy

Sassy: Thankies Yeah I thought because it has been a while since I've done a skate video myself to just do one and have fun doing it, and heard this song and was like hot skate

Karolina: Thanks , Lol when I was making this video and when it got to stuff like that I would just be thinking how hot that man is

Heather: Thankies Yeah I thought when I heard it perfect skate song and was shocked when I searched on youtube to see if anyone had done it that they hadn't.

Borislava: Thanks hon Glad you enjoyed it, especially since I know you're a jater

Emma: Thankies I spent ages doing the colouring lol because I kept changing it and couldn't make my mind up and at half 2 in the morning I just wanted to hurry up with it

Evangeline Rose: Thankies Glad you liked

Chelsea: Thanks hun Glad you enjoyed

Paul: Thankies

Jemma: Thankies The beat use drove me crazy in the end I had to tell my mom yesterday to turn the tv down because I couldn't catch the beat

Kate: Awwww Thankies This video was kinda a spare of the moment anyway I heard the song Thursday while messing about doing nothing and as soon as I heard the bit about 'Interesting sense of style and ten million dollar smile' I was getting vegas up ready to make the vid . Yep we do need more skateness
Deia
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I left you a comment on YT, this is amazing! perfect song for skate! Your beat use is superb! Nice job Charlie!

find me on tumblr: http://m--tyrell.tumblr.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: