Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"The Lost Knight" by Ashesofyesterday

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ashesofyesterday
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 9:22 am    Post subject: "The Lost Knight" by Ashesofyesterday Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"The Lost Knight" 05-12-2008
Jack is Batman and he must face the joker.
Song: -- by --
Vidder: Ashesofyesterday
Length: 2:04 (13.9 MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b14YclpsW2Y

xXAngelicEvilXx

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 10:58 am    Post subject: The Lost Knight by Ashesofyesterday Reply with quote

I love this! It's really innovative and doesn't Locke fit Alfred so well? Well done, great trailer!
buffyfan145
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 12:49 pm    Post subject: The Lost Knight by Ashesofyesterday Reply with quote

GREAT job with that!!! I've always thought Jack could be Batman!!! And Ben as the Joker!!! And Locke as Alfred!!! That was a really great trailer!!!
khaleesi
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:13 pm    Post subject: The Lost Knight by Ashesofyesterday Reply with quote

That was fantastic!! I'm not a huge Jack fan, but really excellent job! Hehehe, Locke makes a great Alfred
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Ashesofyesterday
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:29 pm    Post subject: The Lost Knight by Ashesofyesterday Reply with quote

ooangeliceviloo: Thank you, I didn't know who should be Alfred and then I pretty much said Locke looks like he should have an accent.
buffyfan145: Yes! He totally could. Ben as the joker was the easiest casting because he's just as creepy except without the make-up.
Kait: I'm glad you liked it even though you don't like Jack that much.
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 5:45 am    Post subject: The Lost Knight by Ashesofyesterday Reply with quote

That was great! Ben as the Joker was perfect!
Ashesofyesterday
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 11:22 am    Post subject: The Lost Knight by Ashesofyesterday Reply with quote

Uruviel: Thanks, Ben is the ultimate creepy guy on that island, there is no doubt about it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: