Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Let My Love Open the Door" by Lostwithoutdom
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:51 am    Post subject: "Let My Love Open the Door" by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Let My Love Open the Door" 04-21-2008
Claire has not had the best luck when it comes to love. Charlie is willing to change that. All Claire needs to do is open the door to her heart. (download link is much better)
Song: Let my love open the door by Sondre Lerche
Vidder: Lostwithoutdom
Length: 2:26 (27.4MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28OkTTl1Lzo
http://www.zshare.net/video/109145435365db9c/%20

eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:59 am    Post subject: Let My Love Open the Door by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

Well done, Morgan! This was such a sweet and wonderful tribute to Charlie and Claire. It made me so happy! I LOVED the slide montage at the end. That was really creative and cool!!!
Lost-majs
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very sweet video. I realy liked the ending!!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awwww! How sweet Morgan! I loved all the clips you used and the camera flare was a nice touch! Your beat use at the end rocked!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morgan! This vid was wonderful! I really love this song, I think the Who did the original of this song? Sorry, the Who is one of my fave bands and I know like all of their songs...but the remake was soo sweet! I can't believe how perfect the song was for Charlie and Claire. Your clip use was rockin and your ending was just awesome! My favorite part was the first time I heard "I have the only key to your heart" you had Charlie and Claire with the imaginary peaunut butter! Fantastic vid Morgan!

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:05 pm    Post subject: Let My Love Open the Door by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

Wow Morgan, this was so cute! The end was lovely with the superb beat use!! This was so wonderful and happy and you had me close to tears AGAIN! Srsly, how do you keep doing that?? lol. DW, it's a good thing. Sweet video! Great work
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morgan that was such a sweet video
I love it lots Awww I really enjoyed
Great work
buffyfan145
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:32 pm    Post subject: Let My Love Open the Door by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

Awww!!! I loved it!!! It was so cute!!! And I've never heard that version of the song, but I LOVE that song!!! Great job with it!!!
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:36 pm    Post subject: Let My Love Open the Door by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

Aww, so cute! I love the little sparkles, and the sliding clips at the end! Very good vid!
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morgan! This was so adorable! I liked the beginning with Charlie playing his guitar, how it zoomed out and showed him. It went with the music. Your lyric interpretation was really cute as well, nice clip choices! I liked all the holding hands clips. Aww. This was just so sweet! Good job, Morgan! I know you worked hard on this one. It's making me want to get a vid up again. lol At least on YouTube, and I have two I'm working on atm. Omg! I forgot the sliding clips at the end, that was so great and probably a little time consuming. I know about that. Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that this was an awesomely adorable vid.
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww.this was really sweet!! Loved it!

Avatar made by me!! Banner made by Charlee!!
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my gosh!! So many comments! Thanks guys.

Julia: Thanks! I thought of them the moment I heard the song. lol Oh man, those slides took forever! lol But I'm so happy with how they came out!

Majs: Thank you!!

Nikki: Thanks! The camera flare gave me a little bit of trouble in the beginning, but I think it turned out really nice in the end. lol Thanks, those slides were a killer, but they look really cool! Thanks for watching!

Kate: Isn't the remake amazing! Sondre Lerche is awesome!! (not to mention really hot! ) I know it's so their song! hehe lol Thanks! lol The key to Claire's heart is peanut butter, we all know that. lol Thanks for such a sweet comment Kate.

Jemma: Thanks so much, you’re such a sweetie! lol It's a gift. What's DW?? lol Anyway, thanks for watching, I'm so happy you liked it!

Charlie: Thank you so much! hehe I'm glad you loved it lots. lol

buffyfan: Thanks! This version was made for the movie Dan in Real Life. Sondre Lerche covered it for the soundtrack. Thanks again!

Eryn: Hehe thanks! Those effects took a forever to get right so it makes me really happy to hear that everyone liked them!

Sassy: Aww thanks! Yes! Lets see some new Sassy vids on here!! lol Try VERY time consuming, lol but it was worth it. Thanks again for watching and writing such a nice comment.

Naphie: Thanks a bunch! Glad you liked it.

banner by: everythingwasfallingapart on tumblr
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:41 am    Post subject: Let My Love Open the Door by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

Very cute PB&J vid!
ToxicTrashAlarm
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:43 pm    Post subject: Let My Love Open the Door by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

Great video! You used the beat use so well at the end, and the effects throughout made it look so cute! Well done!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL Morgan, it means "Don't Worry" And you're very welcome
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: