Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Top Worst Movies of all Time!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't really like it either. The books were great, but the movie seemed like it had nothing to do with it whatsoever. There were SOOO many differences, and so few things that actually happened in the book, they might as well have just ripped off the story and named the characters differently! And no offense to Rachel Weisz, but she sucked as Saphira. Her voice was so soft nearly the entire time. Sure, she wasn't evil or anything, but STILL! Don't you think that a huge, tough dragon should have a bit of an edge in her tone? I just didn't care for the voice acting, and on top of all those other problems, this was too much. xD It was alright, but I didn't love it.
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snakes. On. A. Plane.

Terrible really. It's not too bad but seriously, WTF?!

I also liked how they tried to make Flightplan look cool for instance, when she was running down the plane in slow mo. When it was really just a rip off of The Lady Vanishes
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I agree with you, SassyLostie. I really didn't care for Saphira's voice, or ANY of the actors for that matter. I hope they don't try to do Eldest. Can you imagine what a mess that would be?

art by me&tammy
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't forced myself to watch "Snakes On A Plane" yet, tho I may one day. xD I saw the commercial for the first time at the movies and I was thinking 'hey, this looks interesting' and then there it was. The title. OMG, could they not think of anything better? *shakes head*

I didn't much care for the actors either, except Jeremy Irons as Brom. He was great. The others...meh, it was alright. I liked it a bit when I first saw it, but now I'm just not interested in seeing it anymore. If they decide to do Eldest, I might die...and then I may go see to it see how they butcher this one (or on a nicer note: if they did any better) but I'm not sure...
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If they do Eldest, I probably won't see it in theaters...I'd wait for the DVD, then go rent it. Then I can hide my face in pillows if it gets too bad, lol.

art by me&tammy
Lil_rose
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Going back to the whole retarded female actor/singer categorie...

confessions of a teenage drama queen.
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought Confessions of A Teenage Drama Queen was ok

I don't think i could make a list of all the bad movies i've seen
As much as i love Jensen Ackles i watched (after a warning from Jen that it was a bad film) was Devour

I will always know what you did last summer is alot crap
wolffootball37
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the worst movies are those straight to DVD sequals of popular comedy movies. I honestly dont know who watches those because i sure dont!! Even worse then that though are parody movies!!! The person who keeps making "epic movie" "meet the spartins" and so on needs to die a horriable miseriable death right NOW!!!!

now dont get me wrong, the first few parody movies that came out were good: "Scream" "Scary Movie 1" "Not Another Teen Movie" but the rest suck HARD!!!
NepEnut
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, Not Another Teen Movie makes my list of bad movies!! It had it's moments, sure, but overall it was pretty lame and not funny. I was pissed that my sister dragged me to see it. You know a movie is going to suck when all the trailers before it are for films that never should have been greenlighted in the first place.

I generally like most movies, but I've become a little more critical in recent years. That, and I generally have a pretty good sense about which movies are bad, so I avoid those like the plague. But I digress....

Scary Movie 2 was vomit-inducing. Haven't seen any of the others and I pride myself on that fact.

Spiderman 3 was pretty bad. It was overly melodramatic and the plot was all over the place. Emo Peter Parker was lame.

Must Love Dogs was more annoying than cute. The only reason I watched this was for John Cusack, and he was really the only good thing about that movie. Diane Lane jumps in the water. Big freaking whoop. So getting wet is a big romantic gesture now? Arg.

I know there are others, but I can remember them right now. That, or I've just been smart enough to avoid them altogether...
khaleesi
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahh, I am actually a huge fan of bad monster movies. I watch them just to laugh. Like "Lake Placid" and "Snakefish Terror", and "Dinocroc" ...hilarious stuff there

I really didn't care for the movie "The Breakup" or "The Last Kiss". Both seemed like a waste of 2 hours. I came out of the theater with no particular feeling...you know what I mean, when a movie makes you happy, or sad, or mad. I was just like "...that was pointless."

Also I found "The Ninth Gate" to be pretty annoying. The whole thing was about finding a way to get to hell, and it had a dumb ending. Only redeeming feature: one scene with shirtless Johnny Depp.
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahh, yes, all those horrible sci-fi originals. Quite bad. Even the one Josh was in. xD I never saw "The Ninth Gate" but why would you want to get to hell? This confuses me.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kait wrote:
I really didn't care for the movie "The Breakup" or "The Last Kiss". Both seemed like a waste of 2 hours. I came out of the theater with no particular feeling...you know what I mean, when a movie makes you happy, or sad, or mad. I was just like "...that was pointless."

OMG, ditto on "The Last Kiss". I totally forgot about that one! But I remember now, because I was so excited about that movie when it came out because I'm a big fan of Zach Braff & Garden State, but when I finally saw it, I was sort of "um....why am I supposed to like this?" Plus, it didn't help that the main character was so deplorable, I wanted to bash his head with a frying pan for being so stupid....arg.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: