Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Winners like Jack don't get divorced.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lostlover

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:40 pm    Post subject: Winners like Jack don't get divorced. Reply with quote

I am finding it a little bit troubling that Jack will evenutually have a story on how he got divorced.
Jack is a hero, the kind of guy that makes things work, a forgiver, a worker, a HERO. He is not a moron like Kerry or Reagan, he has a good head on his shoulder. The only way I can see him getting a divoce if he is gay or his wife cheats on him or turns out to be a monster.

<EOM>
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uhh.... he COULD be a widower...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If he was gay, that'd be funny.
ebizmybef74
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I would laugh so hard if he was gay. Although, I'm rooting for Jate...... I kind of have mixed feelings

Banner: Shinythings
lostlover

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 3:02 am    Post subject: Jack the Metrosexual. Reply with quote

In one episode, Sawyer goes to Jack.

"Way to go Metro" or something of that nature. It would make a great video "Jack the Metrosexual".
ChicaFrom3
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dunno, I could definitely see Jack and Sarah getting divorced...given that as soon as Sarah called him her "hero" at the wedding rehearsal, I was going, "This marriage is doomed." It's not a good idea to engage in a relationship, much less a serious one, with your hero--disillusionment will hit big time and a lot of times it'll end with "What did I ever see in you?" Even if he's a good guy...he's not the perfect one you thought he was. That can be hard to get over.

Moral: Don't marry your hero.

sig by niki blue
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that entire flashback of Jack's, I thought it was going to be a story of how he ALMOST got married, but backed out at the last second I was very very surprised when he actually did go through with it... I agree with Chica, it seemed like a doomed marriage from the very beginning.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ebizmybef74
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya, when he was saying his whole speech. I was just waiting for that .......but.

Banner: Shinythings
lostlover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:33 am    Post subject: Who get divorced - morons and con men Reply with quote

People that think of themselves, people who run up tons of debts, people who believe in astrology, people who think they are smart for buying Chevron gas, so if it is not Jack it is his wife. His wife is correct Jack is a hero, the ultimate hero, there is no question about that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: