Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Bitter Song - Kuliet/Skate" by nikkimonique
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Freckles! Sorry I had to turn your beloved Sawyer into a bad guy in this one...but it worked really well for the song!! I'll try and make him a sweetie in the next one!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually would've liked to have seen even more of Kate and Juliet together... That sounds so incredibly pervy now that I see it written down but that wasn't what I meant, lol! Darn, you got a shower scene in there, what more could I want to see, right?

Ahem. What I meant was that I really enjoyed the manipped scenes you had of them though, obviously we had to see a lot of evil!Sawyer to get the gist of the storyline and to set up Juliet's motivation for shooting him. But your scenes between Kate and Juliet were so strong, it would've been cool to have had them carry even more of the vid than they did.

Anyway, great job selling the entire story! Your audio was also very believable and very well chosen! I really did enjoy it and was left wanting more! Which is weird cause I'm not much of a slash fan at all, lol! But I AM a fan of cool AU vids and this definitely falls in that category. ♥!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:30 am    Post subject: Bitter Song - Kuliet/Skate by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Extremely well-done AU!!! Not a fan of Kuliet, not into slash vids at all really, but I liked this a lot!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nikkimonique wrote:
Karolina - Thanks I really value your input and I agree totally with what you said but...sadly I can't flip scenes with imovie . I was thinking that those scenes with Sawyer's face were too close b/c she was further away but I couldn't find a scene that i liked so I just stuck with that one b/c I liked the expression on his face...lol ...but thanks for watching and your comment. I always love reading what you have to say about my vids!

For some reason, I was sure that you're using Vegas, too (probably because you have this yellowish colour effect, too, in Vegas). Ahem, sorry, I should read the video summaries more thoroughly...
Anyway, it's too bad you can't flip scenes with imovie That's a very neat feature, especially for AU vids. But don't worry about it too much, hon. I know how frustrating it can be when you have to go looking for the right clips for your AU vids. I did a few Harry Potter AUs and some of them drove me insane!! Your vids are always excellent and you definitely know how to do great AUs!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ais - Yay! I'm so happy you watched this. You know I found myself wanting more Kuliet in this vid too but the song was just too short! If only it had been a minuet longer!

Heather - Thanks, means a lot that you watched this and liked it even though you aren't into Slasher vids.

Karolina - Yay, makes me happy that you thought my vid looked like it was made in Vegas! That is a nice compliment!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:15 pm    Post subject: Bitter Song - Kuliet/Skate by nikkimonique Reply with quote

AMAZING! Your vids just get better and better. That was SO believable! I liked how Juliet went to shoot Sawyer for Kate. Sorry it took me so long to comment but wow, amazing vid!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for watching Jemma! I'm glad you liked this one!!

Gya
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, that was great... so sad! And great combined. Everything looked totally real
Very well done
Giglio1985
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was an amazing video and it was so believable!
I liked it very much even though it was sad to see Sawyer as the bad guy!
Fantastic job!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Goa and Lilly! I really appreciate your comments!!

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

youtube just deleted this! Ugh! So I'm going to upload it to my backup account and see what happens. I will post the link soon. I will also get up on imeem.

cagedfreedom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

argh for christ's sake this is soooo annoying!sorry to hear that nikki
i may set up an imeem account now as well! *head-desk*

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah the only t hing I don't like about imeem is its really slow, at least for me and the videos tend not to play back smoothly. ...could just be my connection though...its better than nothing though...but I'm going to upload this again to youtube with a different name on my backup and see what happens....haha *crosses fingers* Maybe it will last at least during the tournament....

No such luck...youtube rejected it right away
How does it know? Freaky!
Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?wfjov2wjdwz

Imeem:
http://www.imeem.com/people/S0xULCt/video/Ta5iaTXy/nikki_monique_bitter_song_kulietskate_art_video/

Kuliet4ever
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:24 am    Post subject: Bitter Song - Kuliet/Skate by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Nikki, you know how I love my Kuliet...so of course anything that showcases the ladies is great in my book. I also dont like seeing Sawyer as a bad guy...but if you're gonna turn to someone...why not Juliet
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Stacey. yeah it broke my heart a little making Sawyer so bad...but...it was little bit fun too.. Thanks for watching!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: