Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Teardrop: Fires of Internal Chaos" by wolffootbal
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wolffootball37
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:05 am    Post subject: "Teardrop: Fires of Internal Chaos" by wolffootbal Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Teardrop: Fires of Internal Chaos" 12-07-2007
November 2007 Contest Submission. Lost Season 4 Possible Universe. Chronicles what happened to each Lostie after leaving the island, and how they would have all lived much better if they had stayed.
Song: Teardrop by Massive Attack
Vidder: wolffootball37
Length: 2:24 (21.4MB WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://youtube.com/watch?v=TU7g1_2dGlQ
http://www.zshare.net/video/5455427a2205b0/
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is awesome. I love it! You did great at explaining this story line and the ending was amazing as well. It was great having the clips kinda dark most of the video and all of the audios and AU parts were well put together. Good luck in the contest!

AlcoholicPixie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG TREY ZOMFG!!!!! Aaron did that?! And Charlie?! I LOVE this video! Oh my giddy Aunt Nora, this is amazing. GREAT work!!

Supernatural Video Station
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yay, so glad you're finished trey; been hanging out for this one:P IT IS AWESOME!!!! My pick to win this month (Im putting yours over mine, isnt that sad? lol) I adored this vid; one of the best promos/vids ive seen. the audio was perfect; the AU future scenes were just...wow...

Spoiler:

Sawyer and Juliet? Sun Dies!!!!! Aaron kills Claire! CHARLIE'S ALIVE?!?! AWESOME!!!!

Gold, gold, gold!

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:37 am    Post subject: Teardrop: Fires of Internal Chaos by wolffootball37 Reply with quote

WOW! Yep, that was totally awesome! I have chills and I think I have to go watch it a couple more times to take it all in!

Last edited by nikkimonique on Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG! That was freaking amazing, trey! It was so well edited, and cool! The beat use, the darker clips, the song...it was all awesome, I loved it! *squee* And Suliet! OMG, I dunno if you know, but I've been in love with Suliet for a while (even tho Skate is my main canon ship), so thank you. xD And the whole Aaron thing...and Kate and Jack and...omg, I dunno this was just awesome. You win at life and are made of awesome.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was absolutely fantastic!
But Sawyer cheated on Kate with Juliet? Nooo....!!
I loved that you included all the characters and it really looked like the scenes were flashforwards - great job!
That was LJ from Prison Break as Aaron, right?

And yay, you used the House M.D. theme.

Icon by ack attack
cappy
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Incredible work, Trey! (this is falafel from the Fuse btw). There were so many brilliant twists here. I loved the Hurley/drug dealer story and how he meets up with Liam. Very interesting. The Jin/Sun story was very well done too. Desmond's chance encounter with a certain someone made my jaw drop and after that I just grinned stupidly (at least the future wasn't all bad!). Oh the Jack/Locke phone call was excellent too.

And I love that song. Well done!
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw, Trey! I would have commented here earlier but I had to go to bed. Oh well, you know I love this!!!!!!! I showed my sister because I thought it was so cool and she thought it to be awesome =]

I REALLY love the look of your season four! The part with Claire being shot=WOW I REALLY want to see what happened with Aaron to make him like that It was so well done. And as I said with the Chesmond part is pure awesome! I also liked the Sawyer/Juliet affair and the ending WOAH! Loved it. It definately derserves a gold!

Oh, and by the way- I lolled so much at the end when hearing Paul! LOL
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOWZOMFG!!!!!!!!!!!

That was brilliant Trey
I loved the bit you had sent me now the video as a whole is brilliant, the video is soooo good
As i said to you before i love how you kept the whole theme that everyone is connected and it rocked
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:22 pm    Post subject: Teardrop: Fires of Internal Chaos by wolffootball37 Reply with quote

I loved that trey the song was great and all of that was just brilliantly put together I liked your coloring and wow so much of what you did was unexpected. The bit with Sun and Claire, and Kate too. Just great. The only one thing that didn't work at all for me was Libby in the end. But other than that this was amazing!
wolffootball37
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much everyone for your wonderful comments.

Jinlovessunxx- thanks so much. I’m glad the story was coherent for you. I was worried some stuff wouldn’t get across so well, since it was my first official AU. I’m very thrilled you liked it though!!! Thanks so much for commenting!

Kayla- Aww thanks soo much for commenting Kayla! Yes Aaron did do that and Charlie is alive (although I could say he was in Desmonds head but that would piss ALLOT of people off ) Thanks again for taking the time to watch it! You’re the best!

Kat- Oh you have! *goes giddy* Thanks soo much! Your vid was great also, I’m positive it will do well! I’m so happy you adored it! You’re awesome!!!

nikkimonique- thanks so much!!! The zshare version is allot better quality than the YouTube one. Youtube really messed up allot of the beat use. Thank you so much for the comments!!!

Sassy- I’m glad you liked it Sassy!!! Suliet! lol. I’m glad you liked that. You know I wish I could of just manipped it somehow that all four of them could be a couple... Thanks sooo much for commenting!!!!You’re made of things that win!!!

Joon- Lol yeah Sawyers not cool. Thanks for the comments. I did try to include every character. I wanted to get Boone in there somewhere, but couldn’t find a place. Same with rose and Bernard. yes that was LJ from Prison Break! I was trying to find a clip of a kid going hostel and LJ seemed perfect! Yep I used teardrop!!! Thanks for commenting!!!

Cappy- Hey!!! It’s good to see you here! Thanks sooo much for watching this!!!! I’m glad you liked the twists, it was very fun to make the connections and such. I’m glad you liked Desmond meeting up with a certain someone! Though I’m wondering if people understood what I was trying to say with the casket, I’m not sure it was that clear. Anyway thanks so much for stopping in and leaving a comment!!! I’m glad you liked it!

Jemma- Its cool Jemma!!!! I understand! I’m glad you liked it enough to show it to your sister! As for Aaron, he was just evil. seriously though it was kind of like Claires sacrifice for raising him herself, for maybe if she didn’t, he would be like the anti Christ or something. How did Aaron get like that though.... Junk food, video games, mtv, and dog gamn rap music thanks so much for commenting Jemma!!!!

Charlie- Thank you so much Charlie!!!! I’m glad you liked the finished project!!!! Thanks for watching it in the beginning and now!

KC- Thanks so much KC!!! I did learn my coloring from the best! I’m glad you like the unexpectedness of it! The Libby part... technically it wasn’t the greatest manip. I had to get a still pic because I couldn’t (or was too lazy to) find a clip where she’s standing still looking menacing for a few seconds. Though if you were talking about story wise, I was kind of going for shock factor to tell u the truth. so many people have been saying she’s Dharma, and she IS coming back next year.... but I went through allot of people who would appear in the last scene. I think I had sayid there at one point, then Locke, then Boone. But I hear you, it’s totally not realistic! Thank you so much for commenting! I always love to hear from you!!!!

If there is anything in the vid you guys had a question on or didn’t understand, please ask, because I’d be more than happy to explain it! Thanks again!!!
fallsofast
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:04 pm    Post subject: Teardrop: Fires of Internal Chaos by wolffootball37 Reply with quote

That was so incredible and believable, poor Claire . Amazing editing though, that song sounds really familiar, it reminds me of the House theme.
Izzy94
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brilliant.
wolffootball37
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fallsofast- Thank you. im glad you thought it was believable! And yes that is the theme of House!

Izzy- IZZZZYYYY!!! Where have you been????? Thanks so much for watching this and commenting. Im glad you liked it!!! Come back more often ok!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: