Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Push It" (Battlestar Galactica) by cylune

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandom Videos Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cylune
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:25 pm    Post subject: "Push It" (Battlestar Galactica) by cylune Reply with quote

My first non-lost video!!! I'm so excited!!! This one is dedicated to my good friend jellyfrog who made me discover the show. She also made this gorgeous graphic!

Title: Push It
Song and Artist: Push It by Garbage
Fandom/Pairing: Battlestar Galactica, Kara/Lee, Kara/Leoben, Kara/Anders
Size/Lenght: 12MB/3:08
Warnings: clips up to 3.17

Youtube link: http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=VaUOToFJKYw
Download link (small): http://www.zshare.net/video/5028759abcd4c4/
Download link (big): http://www.zshare.net/video/50286888ff31f5/
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, so by now you know I loved this but I just had to comment here, too! I ship Kara/Lee, Kara/Leoben and Kara/Anders so this was just as perfect as could be!

Beautifully edited and I just love the moment when Kara seems to say "push it!" Gorgeous work! Isn't it great to actually have fun while making a vid again? *applause* ♥♥♥!!!
wolffootball37
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

great job!!!! I love BSG vids, im so glad most of my favorite vidders who have tredded away from lost, are vidding BSG because i love watching them so much! It was awesome. I liked the editing and how you focused on the three shipps. Its so funny, im such a big shipper when it comes to BSG. I mean i love all 3 ships, but its like id actually makes vids for them you know. well anyway i really loved this, song fit well with the clips and editing was fantastic!!! Cant wait for more!!!
cylune
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much Ais and Trey!!! I haven't enjoy vidding much lately - didn't enjoy working on Run but I've gained back my love of vidding with bsg...

Quote:
Cant wait for more!!!

hihi!! I've just completed my second bsg vid, after spending the day rendering. Two vids, one week apart. I haven't done that since I started vidding.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandom Videos Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: