Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Heroes - "Crashed" by SavageAnna

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandom Videos Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
savage_anna
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:17 pm    Post subject: Heroes - "Crashed" by SavageAnna Reply with quote

Fandom/Characters: Heroes/ Peter & Claire

Summary: My first Heroes vid Peter/Claire AU vid about their relations/problems with Sylar /etc I know they are relatives, but I was absolutely LOVE them together before this fact appears in the show , that's why I could't help myself and finally done this vid (if true it took this 2 months in making )..I think it's too upbeat in some places, but well I kinda think that's my editing style

Vidder: Savage Anna/Savanna

Song: Crashed by Chris Daughtry

Vidding program: Vegas 7.0

Length: 3:31 m/s

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aofxcN2MrKk
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was fantastic! I looooooooved the kiss and all of the other wonderful manips! I really loved how you used the images of Claire falling from the window and Peter stepping off of the building like that! Really beautifully done!

I didn't watch Heroes until right before the second season started, so I knew that Claire and Peter would be related, but I have to say, even knowing that I was so surprised at how "shippy" their early scenes are! I have to wonder if the writers didn't know they were going to be related at that point because they certainly seemed to be setting them up as a couple, in my opinion! And I kinda still hope we'll find out that they really aren't related somehow!

Of course, if they are, then she'll just have to run away with Sylar...

And speaking of Sylar, I LOVE your banners, both the artistic one and the one of you and him, lol! Yeah, he's a bad guy but I have to love him anyway!

Again, great work on the vid! I really enjoyed it! ♥!
savage_anna
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahhh, you can't imagine how you comment made me happy So glad you enjoyed the vid Ais, I did put a lot of work on this one, and I really thought that I would never finish it LOL...about Heroes, I can say that I started to watch it last year, but if true I was't into it very much, so I watched it till 12 episode or so, and than just...well, stopped watching 'cause get bored a little, but on this september when I was having absolutely nothing to watch (especially since LOST on hiatus, and House MD 4 season was't started in sept yet) I was like - hmm, may be I can start watch Heroes again LOL..and now I'm really into the show ..with Peter/Claire thing, yeah, I totally think that writers was't sure what to do with them, 'cause some their earlies scenes are totally shippers, but I think at the end they probably decided that Claire maybe too young for Peter or smth ..but this characters have such great chemistry that I really hope that they will somehow becoming not relatives at some point too ...btw, do you know that their some rumours that actors who playing them are probably dating in real life , of course it's only rumours but I watched some vids on YT with them, and was like - Wow, they are very close friends, and may be even more...if true I do hope they are dating , I think they are such greatly looks together, and it visible that they really enjoying spending time together ...ahh, I feeling myself little shipper fangirl LOL ....

anyway, I LOVE Sylar , he is absolutely evil, but I don't know how to explain, I love his evil, he is just cool in his evil (ok, but not in moments when he is doing that brain stuff ).. I'm very into this actor, he is SOOO in my taste, and I do really hope that Sylar will have a love interest in the show, so I would't mind Claire , or this mexican girl, they have some chemistry I think

oh, and I have to say - avi and banner not mine , I find it on one Heroes site , but "me and Sylar" - is mine...ALL MINE (if true I done many varients of "me and Sylar" avis, it was "I can't stop process" LOL )...and my next video would by SYLAR whatever it would take , I want my own Sylar vid, the only problem is song choice ("Sexy back" is aleady was done for him, and this is the only song which I can think about comparing with him right now LOL), but I will try find it soon anyway ....

again, thank you so much for your lovely comment my fellow Sylar fangirl sister
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandom Videos Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: