Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wherever You Will Go Trailer (Doctor/Martha)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandom Videos Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:57 pm    Post subject: Wherever You Will Go Trailer (Doctor/Martha) Reply with quote

Vidder: Becca
Video Title: Wherever You Will Go
Song & Artist: Sugar we're goin down by Fall Out Boy/ Wherever you will go by The Calling
TV Show/Movie: Doctor Who
Character/Ship: Doctor/Martha

Description: This is my first trailer!! Martha will follow the Doctor, no matter what.

Link #1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zflPbTCHLzc
Link #2: http://www.zshare.net/video/3684418efe771c/
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was a nice little trailer bec. I liked the focus on martha. I should really watch this show!
rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks KC
you should watch! its great
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SuperKC wrote:
I should really watch this show!

Dito! (And yet another show that we don't have here in Germany... damn, I live in the wrong country!)

It looks like a very cool show, judging from your vid. It was a lot of fun to watch. Great job, Becca!
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I said it on your livejournal, I totally loved this trailer. You have a natural talent for trailers! Everything was just smooth and it made me wish this was a real movie. Great job Becca! ^_^
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont even watch DR who and i thought this was awesome becca! i do love my trailers which is why i watched this; and the song choice was awesome. i forgot how much i love 'wherever you will go' I'm pretty sure id go see this if it was a movie. i liked that you showed how much she cared for him with so little. nicely done. and all the hugs were really sweet. great work

rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KajaM: You should totally move to England, the weather is currently lovely and...cold! Thanks, It is a cool show!

Fan4Lost: Thanks again Steph! This is only my first! I'd have to make another to see how good I really am! I only made this cause I wanted to make a trailer with the audio of another but it scared me. lol

littleton_pace: Thanks Kat! I thought the song choice was kinda cheesy at first till I realised trailer music is kinda cheesy.
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool trailer! I haven't seen too much of Martha yet but I really like her from what I've seen! Although I don't know if I'm going to be able to properly ship her with the Doctor since I love Rose and the Doctor so much, lol! Of course, it's Nine/Rose that I really love the most (haven't seen much of Ten yet), so maybe I can somehow work Martha/Ten into my little shipping heart! [/end rambling]

Back to the trailer, though! I agree, I loved the focus on Martha and how she'll follow the Doctor anywhere. And the song choices were great too, very appropriate for a trailer (but I still like 'em just as songs, too! ). Enjoyed it lots! ♥!
rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Aislynn! Loads of people don't like Martha but I loved her! She was smart and clever and the bit that I liked was she was nothing like Rose.
BTW your banner is adorable!! I never shipped them (more a 10/rose then a 10/martha im so loyal, not!) but when I watch the episodes back theres so many moments that are so cute! I still think of him more caring for her in a fatherly way to ship them too much though.
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rbexter93 wrote:
Thanks Aislynn! Loads of people don't like Martha but I loved her! She was smart and clever and the bit that I liked was she was nothing like Rose.

I've really liked Martha from what I've seen of her so far. I'm watching in the most horrible way possible, though: I've seen her first ep and I've seen the 4 eps that end the season, but nothing in between! (I've still only seen 2 eps of Season 2, the first and the last! So I still don't have a very good "feel" for Ten and Rose... )

rbexter93 wrote:
BTW your banner is adorable!! I never shipped them (more a 10/rose then a 10/martha im so loyal, not!) but when I watch the episodes back theres so many moments that are so cute! I still think of him more caring for her in a fatherly way to ship them too much though.

Aw, thanks! Season 1 is still the only one I've seen all of and I'm definitely a Nine fangirl. *clings to Nine's ankle* I didn't get much of a fatherly vibe from him...probably because I'm much closer to his age than you are... (Mind you, Christopher Eccleston is still older than me, just not... too old. )

Anyway, you really did a great job with this trailer! It really captured Martha, IMO!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandom Videos Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: