Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Everything" by KajaM
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Belxf
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:33 pm    Post subject: Everything by KajaM Reply with quote

Loved it!
So sweet and beatiful! It really is nice to see a Charlie/Claire vid that isn't all about Charlie's death...
I loved the split screen when charlie is playing piano on the beach and on the other side Claire is standing on the beach... it looked really beautiful!
And the vid is simple and cute! I really like simple vids, with just the right amount of effects, like yours!
Perfect job! Congrats!
cylune
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SQUEEEE!!!!!!

That was so incredibly sweet and cute and adorable!!! Love the song choice, I've been listening to it almost non-stop since you told me you were going to use it for your very first PB&J!! It's so perfect for them. You have a way of finding and choosing the best songs!

Love the lyric interpretation, especially the parts where it says 'in this crazy place, crazy times'. The zooms added a nice touch. The colors were great and the split screens were amazing! My favorite was the one where we see Charlie writing his #1 greatest hits and... seeing it!

Awesome vid!!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Everything by KajaM Reply with quote

Bel:
Belxf wrote:
It really is nice to see a Charlie/Claire vid that isn't all about Charlie's death...

Thanks a lot, Bel! That was the main reason I made this vid. Although I enjoyed most of the sad and serious Charlie/PB&J vids a lot, I needed to take a break from it. Well, and the best way was to make a vid about their happy moments.

Quote:
I really like simple vids, with just the right amount of effects, like yours!

Thank you!! I'm really, really happy to hear that because I'm not into effects so much when it comes to my own vids. I do enjoy vids a lot that have good and strong editing and a great use of effects (like your masking effects, for example), I'm just not really into it myself somehow. It makes me really happy to hear, therefore, that people like my vids even if there are not so many fancy effects.

Cinthia:
Quote:
Love the song choice, I've been listening to it almost non-stop since you told me you were going to use it for your very first PB&J!! It's so perfect for them. You have a way of finding and choosing the best songs!

Aww, thank you so much!! That song is so amazingly adorable. I can't stop listening to it either. It's so pure and honest.
Song choice has always been a very important part about vidding for me. For example, I would never ever do a request if I don't like the song. I also gave up on a few projects because the song didn't work for me anymore after a while. I need to "feel" the lyrics and I need to be convinced that I can work with them.

Quote:
My favorite was the one where we see Charlie writing his #1 greatest hits and... seeing it!

Yay! Glad you liked that one! That was one of the last bits I added... when I started to run out of clips I could use. I'm happy it worked!

Thanks again for your great comment, hon!
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:42 pm    Post subject: Everything by KajaM Reply with quote

This video is perfect! It's so sweet. But it still makes me very sad, because it remind me of all Charlie's special moments, and how we won't have any more.
Sheree
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG that was FANTASTIC!!!! thanks so much for making this. I had this smile on my face the entire time... I adored the part "and I get to kiss you baby - just because I can" ~ Amazing

~byhttp://irises.livejournal.com/
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:03 am    Post subject: Everything by KajaM Reply with quote

That was so cute!!!! Really nice lyric use, and the split-screens are great, esp. the one with Charlie & the piano in the water with Claire walking toward him (if that makes sense, lol).
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

domaholic17: Thanks so much! I can understand though that PB&J vids still make people sad. It's hard to face that we won't get any new scenes with them anymore.

Sheree: Thankies! I'm glad you enjoyed it! (And yay! You mentioned my favourite part! Thanks!)

Heather: Thanks a lot, Heather! I'm very happy and pleased that you like that particular split-screen because it was more of an accident than really intentional Thanks again!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:11 pm    Post subject: Everything by KajaM Reply with quote

That was so cute, Kaja!! I was literally smiling the whole way through it. I've never heard that song before but it's sooo adorable, and added to the clips you chose... that vid just melted me:D I'm a big puddle of fan-girly squeeness:P Loved it!!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much!!
And a major Yay! for the fan-girl squeeness!! That made my day! Thanks again!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww, this was so sweet, Karolina!

I really liked the coloring (it was simple, but very bright, depicting the lightheartness of the vid) and the way the zooming in at around 1:58 was a done at a bit of an angle - gave a new spin to the vid. I really liked how the POV changes toward the end where Claire is writing in her diary about Charlie.

Very cute! Great work, hon!

P.S. Sorry I couldn't get to this sooner.

P.P.S. Totally left a comment on the thief/jerk's Youtube page that stole your vid and tons of others...
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A vid so great...you just want to steal it! (As a fellow vid theftee in this instance, I figured I was allowed to joke about it. )

Anyway, I loved it! So bright, happy and upbeat! And I adore Michael Buble so that was a fantastic choice for the song! The part with the split screen of Charlie's greatest hits list and seeing them meet was just beautifully done! I'm running out of exclamation points, oh noooooo!!!!

It's a lovely, wonderful vid! ♥♥♥!!!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maria:
PsychoCynic wrote:
P.S. Sorry I couldn't get to this sooner.

No worries about that, hon! I'm always happy to see you around here, whether it's sooner or later! And thanks so much for your kind words! I'm happy you enjoyed it!

PsychoCynic wrote:
P.P.S. Totally left a comment on the thief/jerk's Youtube page that stole your vid and tons of others...

Thanks for your support! I try not to think about it anymore, yet I'm still angry. The vid's have been taken down though and I hope that weird person learned a lesson.

Ais:
Aislynn wrote:
A vid so great...you just want to steal it! (As a fellow vid theftee in this instance, I figured I was allowed to joke about it. )

Good one, Ais! And yeah, you are probably the one person who has every right to make jokes about this. I still cannot believe what that jerk wrote about your Skate vid. "Embarassing"?? I mean, WTF!!

And thanks for your comments, especially on the split screens! *much love* I hate working with split screens, yet I sometimes just force myself to do it otherwise I'll never learn it.

And Michael Bublé definitely rocks! Love his music!
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:30 pm    Post subject: Everything by KajaM Reply with quote

Karolina, how cute! I thought I had already commented this! Anyway, I love this video. Full of PB&J goodness I looooved the splitscreens, especially when Charlie was playing his piano in the sea and Claire was walking through the water. I love the colouring/contrasting too, gorgeous
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Squee!! Thank you, Jemma!!! I'm glad you enjoyed it and liked the editing. I love fluffy vids (which is weird, really, because I usually make rather angsty and dark vids) and thus I had so much fun making this one. Thank you for your comment! It means a lot!
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very very sweet!!

Avatar made by me!! Banner made by Charlee!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: