Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Creep" by Belxf
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Borislava
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:43 am    Post subject: Creep by Belxf Reply with quote

That was totaly awesome!!!!!I just love that song!It's amazing and your editing was absolutely great...very convinsing AU...even though i don't watch Buffy...i really liked it!
Great job,Bel!
jellyfrog

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG!! That was so amazing! Incredibly convincing manips, a clear story, the colors that you used really added to the continuity... Not to mention a great choice of song and characters -- Spike is way hot, but also creepy.

I'm so impressed! And I know I missed some details so I'll be watching it again, several times.
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:13 am    Post subject: Creep by Belxf Reply with quote

Wow! That was amazing! The manpis you did were fantastic. You need to write tutorials about how to do them!
Belxf
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks again, everyone! I'm really, really happy you liked it! And besides that...

Manon: I would love to see a Kate/Angel too... maybe i'll try that someday... and i think you already know that FrecklesPhoenix's video is on LVI now...
buffyfan145: I love spike too! I'm a total spuffy fan! And I also always thought Jack as Angel! And of course Sawyer as Spike! (the weird thing is that i'm a jater...)
FrecklesPhoenix: It's great that your vid is on LVI now! I really liked the changes!
littleton_pace: i can show you how i made that kiss one day... but it's not even that good... kate's nose keeps moving around, more that she does, and that really annoyed me...
Borislava: It means a lot to me that you didn't watch buffy and watched this vid! And of course, that you liked it! thanks!
jellyfrog: Yeah... Spike is way hot... i don't even care for his creepyness...
Killers Angel Eyes: Yeah... i might write a tutorial... i just need to find time, and i'm terrible trying to explain things... but i think it would be cool! Even though, again, it's nothing you all don't know... it's pretty simple, actually...

Thanks again, everyone! You always make my day!

_bel_
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is just a gorgeous vid! The manips are some of the absolute best I've ever seen in my life! Just utterly amazing work, hon! I know "how" you did it but it's still just stunning to see! (And I'm still trying hard to not be sooooo envious of the mask feature... Vegas Movie Studio doesn't have that, just the cookie cutter. )

Anyway, you could show that to somebody who'd never seen Lost or Buffy and they would TOTALLY believe that that's what happened! You did an awesome job of not only matching scenes/backgrounds etc. and doing masks and such but you put together a clear story in the process! *wild applause* This is one of my new all-time fav vids!
wolffootball37
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:12 am    Post subject: Creep by Belxf Reply with quote

excllent job Bella!!! It would be downplaying it just by saying it was convincing, i mean seriously, you know how many people you could blackmail by putting their face on someone elses sooo perfictly!!! anyway reat story, i dont watch buffy, but i know enough about it (and i think i saw a few eps of Angel when it was new,) to get the gist of it. Im soo glad to see a new lost vid from you (i really liked your HP vids though, but ill talk about those elsewhere!) again, great job!
LOSTOnAnIsland
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow that was amaaazing and just soooo convincing.
All of the scenes were truely believable and ZOMG just FANTASTIC!!!
Really, really AWESOME job with this. You are just the most amazing AU vidder!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Belxf wrote:
I'm so happy you think it's was convincing!! This vid took me so long... i almost gave up!

I'm glad you didn't give up because your vid left me pretty much speechless! I watched Buffy for only about one or two Seasons (I got rather bored with it quickly, to be honest), but I absolutley enjoyed your vid.

Belxf wrote:
And you all seem to be wondering how i make those manipulations... well... it's no big deal, i'm sure that anyone who uses sony vegas knows how to do it... i don't use the coockie cutter, i use the mask thing... you know? I just have lots of patience (i'm a kinda of perfectionist...)...

Well, I'm a bit of a perfectionist myself, too, when it comes to vidding but I just don't have the patience for masking. It always drives me crazy and mostly, I just give up and use the cookie cutter instead. Major kudos to you for having the patience and for being so bloody brilliant at masking
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aislynn: Thanks a lot!! I'm soo happy you liked it! I was afraid the story wasn't clear... i thought the beggining was too fast... so i'm glad you thought it was understandable!

wolffootball37: blackmail? that sounds interesting... anyway, thanks! I'm happy you liked this video and my HP ones too!

LOSTOnAnIsland: Thanks a lot! It's really nice to hear that!

KajaM: You got bored with buffy?? I loved it so much...Anyway, the mask thing... i actually didn't even know people didn't use it,i never used the cookie cutter effect to do those split screens, I have always used mask... it's pretty easy! I think I used it so much i got the hang of it...

_bel_
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How long does it usually take you then to make a vid? I always have the feeling that it takes me ages to finish a vid because I usually spend a lot of time on the colour and contrast settings... I reckon that's why I don't have the patience to spend even more time on one and the same vid for the masking effect.

And yes, unfortunately, I couldn't really get into Buffy. It just wasn't my kind of show somehow. And the only ship I was a bit interested in was Xander & Willow and that one didn't last very long.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It usually takes me a long time to finish a video, especially those crazy AU ones.... This one, for example, I started before I became a CM, and only finished it now... but when I'm fast, it takes about a week to finish a video... i mean, really finish it... cause I watch it a thousand times before i think it's finished...

And I loved Xander & Willow... too bad it could never happen...

_bel_
IntoTheVoid
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously, amazing. I only just found this and i'm SO glad that I did.

I love all the scenes! They're really convincing. Buffy and Lost are my favourite shows ever, so i'm so glad someone did a crossover.

Truely amazing

"Jack is the guy she should be with.
She does genuinely love him.
And she knows that he would take excellent care of her." - Damon Lindelof
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:32 pm    Post subject: Creep by Belxf Reply with quote

Wow awesome manipping and colouring on there Bel. I especially liked the scene with Kate and Spike in bed together that was so cool. Great job!
Belxf
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:00 pm    Post subject: Creep by Belxf Reply with quote

IntoTheVoid: Thanks! I'm glad you liked it! Buffy and Lost are also my favourite shows ever!

Paul: Thanks for watching! I'm really happy you like it!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:14 pm    Post subject: Creep by Belxf Reply with quote

That was bloody amazing I don't know how you did it! It was so realistic! You manipped the scenes wonderfully! Wow! I really, really liked it! Well done for winning Best Crossover!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: