Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Crazy Theory Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JakeNRoland
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, as goofy as that is, maybe you're not far off. Maybe the Others are ghosts that don't know they're dead. Or maybe the Lost cast is dead and they don't know they're dead.

Or maybe... I got nothing. Not on fire tonight.

No, I'm Laura's twin. And Hobbes is my Jedi Padawan. The force is strong in that one. You guys rock!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

or maybe, they're ALL dead and this is purgatory! I don't recall J.J. ever saying anything against that theory
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobbes wrote:
or maybe, they're ALL dead and this is purgatory! I don't recall J.J. ever saying anything against that theory

He said both of those theory's weren't the case during an interview on 20/20 a couple weeks ago. He said if he was fan watching and it turned out to be one of those two theory's, he would've felt very cheated.
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I should have made the wink more prominent >.< My bad.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JakeNRoland
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holly_baby84 wrote:
Hobbes wrote:

He said both of those theory's weren't the case during an interview on 20/20 a couple weeks ago. He said if he was fan watching and it turned out to be one of those two theory's, he would've felt very cheated.

Maybe JJ Abrams doesn't know they're all dead. Whoa, I just blew my own mind. Or worded alternatively, I just blew myself.

No, I'm Laura's twin. And Hobbes is my Jedi Padawan. The force is strong in that one. You guys rock!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
BA5763
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Jake, that is so wrong! Anywho, as per my posting the pic of the "Others", Danielle just said is so damn much (the Others this the Others that) on Wednesday nite during the episode, that it kinda bored into my head the thought of this cheesy cheesy movie that I can't watch without eating crackers.

B
Harry

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK>>>>>>>>> I think wat should happen is that Shannon should be pregnant with Boone's baby! hehe
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BtVSfreak wrote:
OK>>>>>>>>> I think wat should happen is that Shannon should be pregnant with Boone's baby! hehe

No, with both Boone AND Sayid's baby! (Freaky image in my mind right now.)
Ally
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*gg* it would be funny if shannon is pregnent and thinking " I hope the child doesn't have a pale skin and blue eyes" XDD

From where does everybody know that the guys from the boot are the ohters? Because I think t's very boring if these guys are 'the others' I would be fine with " they're some others" *ggg*
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: