Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Imagine Me & You" Kaire (Kate/Claire)
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:55 am    Post subject: "Imagine Me & You" Kaire (Kate/Claire) Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Imagine Me & You" 08-04-2007
This is my first attempt at a movie trailer using the characters of Lost. The movie is Imagine Me & You and Kate and Claire are the main characters. Kate has it all. The friends, the life, the man. And then she meets Claire and realizes everything she use
Song: Various by Various
Vidder: littleton_pace
Length: 2:28 (27.1MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHh5ORMXtUs
z-share: http://www.zshare.net/video/3005095326f2d1/

Last edited by littleton_pace on Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total
mistojen
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh wow, sweetie that was really great! the lip-syncing was awesome and that manip at the end was SWEET! plus, not gonna lie...i love seeing the image on the main page... Great job on this! Can I get a download link, maybe...?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:08 am    Post subject: Imagine Me & You by littleton_pace Reply with quote

That was Fabulous
That part for Sawyer was just the best made me laugh so much tehe.
Great job with the lip syncing it rocked
It's made me really interested in the film now lol
fellowshipper
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:05 pm    Post subject: Imagine Me & You by littleton_pace Reply with quote

ahahahaha! I wanna see that movie! Uh, both your version and the original! Sigh. Like everyone else said, great job with the different POVs, and I'm STILL trying to figure out how in the world you pulled off that manip toward the end. Wow. Have to admit, though, Sawyer's team switching comment at the end, and how that played out..absolutely *killed* me. Awesome job.
Ghost963

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I love that movie!!! That was adorible, very well done! This is slowly becoming my favorite ship out there...

Last edited by Ghost963 on Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
pumpkin_heart
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:09 pm    Post subject: Imagine Me & You by littleton_pace Reply with quote

OMG, that was amazing! Definitely the best Lost/other movie trailer I've ever seen. I absolutely adore that movie and you made it seem so realistic. The lip-sincs were perfect! And I loved your clip choice Five stars!!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, i go away for one day and come back to all this love? How'd I get so lucky?

mistojen - Thanks luv! Download Link in the process right now I'll post it up asap. Glad you liked it

charmed_charlie - who else could play the womanizer other than Sawyer? Thanks for watching

fellowshipper - Lol, i wanna see the movie too! if only they'd make it, lol. the actual movie is quite good. Do you mean the hug manip? cos its actually just a scene from Homecoming that I just zoomed in on and cropped in vegas. kinda takes away the fun of having ppl think i pulled of a major manip

Ghost963 - Its one of my fave ships too! dyk i had to request they put in the ship name, Kaire, cos it wasn't even there?!?! Can you believe that, three years in and no one had reallly shipped these ladies before? Belxf made a phoenomenal vid that stunned/converted me if you havent seen it; YOU MUST!

pumpkin_heart
- OMG, thank you so much! You're one of my fave vidders! Your Jack/Kate/Sun vid is in my collection on my computer of greatest vids ever!! as is ur jate never alone vid and you calling it the best lost/other movie trailer you've seen is such a compliment, thank you! five stars? Im grabbing them with open arms, thanks!! can i fill ur ego anymore...lets see....oh, you rock? good? lol

Thanks again everyone!!!

EDIT: Download link now up

Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:21 am    Post subject: Imagine Me & You by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Great trailer! The lip-sync was right on! BTW, that sounds like Heath Ledger's voice, is it??
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks heather! no, heath ledger wasn't in the movie. im not sure who the guys are, actually sos

KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great one, Kat! I guess Kaire would be my favourite femslash couple on Lost... both being young and hot and sexy. I loved this "couple" ever since I saw Belxf's wonderful "Beauty in the breakdown" vid.

You did a great job on the lip sync, especially when it came to Sawyer. That was a lot of fun to watch.
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Karolina! i had never even thought of kaire until i saw Belxf's Breakdown vid. that one blew me away and from then on I was a Kaire fan. im in the process of making my own trailer about them but who knows when that'll be done thanks for watching!

krozure
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:34 am    Post subject: Imagine Me & You by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Wow! That was brilliant! The sync was perfect, absolutely perfect. I never even thought about this couple, and though I'm usually disgusted with slash pairings, this one was believable. Great vid!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im glad you liked the femslash Kaire is one of my faves

PrincessSparkle
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wicked trailer! Cant believe you managed to get all the lip syncing that good xxx
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: