Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Clip Requests - Help your fellow vidders
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 92, 93, 94 ... 162, 163, 164  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Technical Vidding Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lostaway
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lostaway wrote:
Anyone have the clip of when Shannon can't breathe and Jack is trying to help her in Confidence Man?

EDIT:
Also, I need the clip from S2 of Kate crawling in the vents out of the storage room

Thanks!

Anyone?
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the clip of Jack and Shannon in Confidence Man. The quality's not great though.

Jack Shannon Confidence Man

Can anyone help me? I need the clip of Rousseau shooting at Charile and Hurley in Numbers? I've checked the list of already posted clips and it's not there.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Lostaway
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lostaway wrote:
Lostaway wrote:
Anyone have the clip of when Shannon can't breathe and Jack is trying to help her in Confidence Man?

EDIT:
Also, I need the clip from S2 of Kate crawling in the vents out of the storage room

Thanks!

Anyone?

I think you can find this Kate clip from evangeline-lilly.net
Just between you and I
For blue, blue skies
I’ll forgive you
Lostaway
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Borislava wrote:

I think you can find this Kate clip from evangeline-lilly.net

I checked, but it doesn't have the full clip of her crawling through the vent, only when she first gets up there.
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lostwithoutdom wrote:
littleton_pace wrote:
Lostwithoutdom wrote:

Does anyone have the clip where Libby helps Claire remember what happened to her when Ethan took her I need the part when she has her eyes closed on the beach not what she remembered.

One of my fave scenes! I have it on my other computer but I promise I'll load it tonight for you

Yay!! I know I love that scene too. Thank you! I'll check back later.

I'm so sorry this took me so long. This is the first time i've been able to connect to LVI forums for like three days, it just wouldnt open the page Grr. Anyway, here's your clip

claire/libby/eyes

Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

littleton_pace wrote:
Lostwithoutdom wrote:
littleton_pace wrote:
Lostwithoutdom wrote:

Does anyone have the clip where Libby helps Claire remember what happened to her when Ethan took her I need the part when she has her eyes closed on the beach not what she remembered.

One of my fave scenes! I have it on my other computer but I promise I'll load it tonight for you

Yay!! I know I love that scene too. Thank you! I'll check back later.

I'm so sorry this took me so long. This is the first time i've been able to connect to LVI forums for like three days, it just wouldnt open the page Grr. Anyway, here's your clip

claire/libby/eyes

Thanks sooo much!! I know what you mean I haven't been able to get on either in the last few days. Anyway thanks again.

banner by: everythingwasfallingapart on tumblr
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem. I’ve been having issues with LVI for a couple of weeks now; its very annoying. by the way, I absolutely ADORE your sig. every time i see it im like, awwww!

Ok, found a perfect song for a vid for Tricia Tanaka Is Dead so I need clips from the ep please! I have all the ones from josh Holloway.com but if anyone has the following clips, I’d love you forever. I need every piece of Hurley from this ep minus flashbacks.

* Hurley talking to Libby at her grave
*Hurley asking the rest of the camp if they wanna come to the car and showing them the keys
*Hurley picking up the keys when Vincent brings the arm out of the jungle
*Hurley following Vincent and finding the car
*Hurley talking with Charlie and eventually slapping him to convince him to fix the car
* The little argument between Sun and Jin at the beginning where she wants him to speak in English and he won’t

Please, anyone?

Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

littleton_pace wrote:
by the way, I absolutely ADORE your sig. every time i see it im like, awwww!

Aww thank you!! It is cute isn't it? lol. It's been awhile since I've made any sigs. so I was surprised when it was finished it, that i liked it.

By the way. I'm soo sorry, it feels like i've been asking for alot of clips lately, but does anyone have the clip with Charlie giving Claire the box of vaccine for aaron?

banner by: everythingwasfallingapart on tumblr
The_Phantom_CC
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The_Phantom_CC wrote:
Does anyone have Claire's flashbacks in Par Avion where she had the black hair? I'd love you forever.

Thanks! =)

I still reeeeeaaaallllllllly need these clips if anyone at all has them.

=)
Lostaway
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone have any clips of Emilie de Ravine in "The Hills Have Eyes"? Specifically the, um, "trailer" scene and the aftermath, and the part where she puts a pickaxe through that guys head.
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lostaway, if you don't find the clips from HHE within a week or so, PM me and I'll rip my DVD to get 'em for you. I can't promise you sound, though...when I ripped the pickaxe scene for Final Destination: Lost, I couldn't get any sound out of it. Then again, that was back when I was using WMM, so... yeah, in any case, I don't have DVD Shrink anymore, so if someone else can get it for you, cool, but if not I'll DL it and rip the scenes for you. Just be sure to PM me, though, because I don't get to LVI all that often anymore
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys! I STILL see people requesting clips that are already uploaded in the clip threads! PLEASE CHECK THERE FIRST!

You're wasting your time, and the people who re-upload them for you!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are the links again guys. Keep checking them before you request

Season 1: http://lostvideo.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?p=143325#143325
Season 2: http://lostvideo.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?p=143327#143327
Season 3: http://lostvideo.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=10779 - i know this one has some par avion clips

Also, i need a one clip for a Jate vid I'm working on as well as those Tricia Tanaka ones i posted earlier. Does anyone have:

*Kate and Jack in the pilot in the plane where Jack grabs her hand to pull her up and then she leans into his back?

thanks

TheCorporeal
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:36 am    Post subject: Just reposting! Reply with quote

I'm updating this since I've gotten some of the clips.

I'm pretty much trying to collect every Shoone clip. Any of the following would be much appreciated. Really~ :D

- Pilot (or Walkabout?) -- Boone tries to take the gun from Sawyer while everyone is sleeping.

- Unknown episodes. -- Not sure. But I vaguely remember Shannon and Boone taking cover from the rain? Oh and when Boone gave sunglasses to Shannon.

- Confidence Man -- Asking Boone to stay. Boone gives Shannon water.

- Whatever the Case May Be or Hearts and Minds? -- Rest of the conversation when Shannon asks Boone what he's been doing and he calls her useless.

- Hearts and Minds -- Boone finds out about the plan and gets beaten up. Boone tries to kill Locke and finds out Shannon is still alive.

- Deus Ex Machina -- Locke's dream of Boone. Boone tells Locke about Theresa. Any other parts with Shannon or Boone before Boone finds the Beechcraft at the end.

- Do No Harm -- Scenes where Jack tries to save Boone. The continuance of Sayid and Shannon's picnic at night. Jack tells Shannon about Boone and she is crying over his body.

- The Greater Good -- Any bit of Shannon other than the funeral or finding the picture in the wallet. Like when Shannon attempts to kill Locke but fails due to Sayid.

- Abandoned 2x06 -- Any of Shoone besides Shannon's death or her father's funeral.

- Expose -- Any of Shoone from that.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Technical Vidding Help All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 92, 93, 94 ... 162, 163, 164  Next
Page 93 of 164

Jump to: