Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lost Keys - featuring LVIers Written by Leylin and Becca

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:43 pm    Post subject: Lost Keys - featuring LVIers Written by Leylin and Becca Reply with quote

The Pilot - completed 12/27/06
Miriam - completed 1/16/07
FedEx - completed 3/23/07
Featuring Leylin, Becca, Elle, Steph, Marcus, Aislynn, Jen, KC and Warren
Character slideshow http://s66.photobucket.com/albums/h273/leynonme/Fict%20pics/?action=view&current=1169172856.pbwp

Last edited by rbexter93 on Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:51 pm; edited 4 times in total
rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

“Get in there!!” Yelled the big tall man who threw Jack into a cage. Jack quickly got back up, hoping to charge the door. The mistake was over. Jack’s plans had backfired. Kate and Sawyer were in two separate cells. Sawyer was next to Jack’s. Kate was in a smaller one in front of the two. The bars were tight all around Kate’s cell. The others saw Kate climb through earlier and did not want to take any more chances.
It was mid day; the sun shining right above; its heat beaming down on them. It had rained the day they attempted to escape and it was still wet out. They each jumped up to the front of their cages.
“Kate, you ok?” Jack asked concerned. Kate nodded.
“Yeah, you?”
“mhmm.” Jack said emotionally. “Sawyer?” Jack then added.
“Yeah, I’m great.” Sawyer said in his usual sarcastic manner.
All of them upset to see these metal bars again, they didn’t say anything further but just sat to think.

“Juliet? Can’t I go play outside? All the other kids are out there!” A young voice asked.
“No, you know you can’t. You’re not well enough.” Juliet answered.
“Yes I am! I feel fine. PLEASE?!” the girl begged.
“No, and that’s final.” Answered Juliet firmly. “Now stay in bed. If you’re better tomorrow I will take you for a little trip. But until then if you don’t stay in your bed – ‘”
“- Juliet!” another lady chimed in.
“I’m coming!” Juliet shouted. “Now stay in bed Leylin. I’ll be back.”
Leylin sighed. “Yeah, right.” She thought to herself as she turned over in her hospital bed.
“Leylin?” Juliet said returning to the room.
“Yeah?”
“Wanna play tag?” Leylin smirked; she always got her own way.

“Tag! You’re it!” a girl called out.
“You’re never going to get me!” Becca yelled as she ran away from ‘it’.
“Oh yes I am!” Elle yelled back. As she slowed down she knew that she now had to look for people. Hide and seek tag is a bit harder than regular tag because there are so many places to hide. Especially on such a big island.
“Marcus, I see you!!!” Elle darted toward Marcus, but he was too quick for her and ran off to find another vacant hiding place. Elle searched more. Then, in the corner of her eye she spotted some blue behind some bushes on her left. She snuck up behind but the girl noticed and ran off before Elle could tag her. Elle chased after Leylin as quick as she could. Leylin ran through some tall bushes. Elle followed. Elle came out into a courtyard type place. Leylin stood in her tracks a bit ahead. Elle ran up to her. “TAG! You’re it!!” Elle said relieved she wasn’t it anymore. But Leylin didn’t move, she just stood there staring. Elle looked up and was caught off guard to see 4 people in animal cages. Leylin felt chills run down her spine. The people in the cages got up and walked to the front of their cage. Leylin was looking at one person in particular. She knew him. She knows him.
She walked closer to that cage wondering how they all got there.
“Leylin?” Elle said hesitantly. “I don’t think we’re supposed to be here. Let’s go.”
And yet, Leylin just stood there in amazement.
“J-Jack?” Leylin finally said. Jack stared back. He remembered too.
“Over here. We put them over here.” A man said from off in the distance.
“Someone’s coming!” Elle breathed. “We gotta go!” Leylin took one last glance at everybody and turned and left.

The door clicked. Leylin sat up in her hospital bed. This was the moment she was waiting for. The all clear to go home. She had been in the hospital for nearly 2 days getting tests done. She knew it had to be something not that good, otherwise her doctor wouldn’t have sent her here. The door opened more and the doctor walked in. Leylin's heart was pounding. So was her mother's.
"Hello doctor." Leylin's mother said.
"Hello. Hello Leylin. How are you feeling?" Dr. Jack Shepard said.
"Fine. Tired." Leylin answered. She hadn’t slept. She couldn’t sleep.
"I have your test results." Dr. Shepard said. He inhaled deep. "You have cancer." It seemed as though we were on a TV show. The doctor taking a dramatic moment of silence before the rest hit.
"You have two types." he went on. "A.L.L. which stands for Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia, and Neuroblastoma." It seemed as though she only heard parts of the conversation, split up with shock and disbelief.
"Neuroblastoma is a tumor at your spine. We will have to try and remove as much as we can with surgery. I will be your surgeon. We will also be giving you different treatments for the bit we can’t get out with surgery and the ALL." The doctor explained more. He gave them web sites to go to for more information. Her mother leaked a tear but quickly hid it making sure Leylin did not see. Leylin didn’t want to look at her mother because she knew she would cry too. The doctor and Leylin's mom talked. When Dr. Shepherd left, her mom turned towards her.
"Its gonna be alright Ley." She said, trying to sound comforting, but in need of comfort her self.
"Yeah, sure." Leylin responded, not sure of that at all. She then turned over and lay there.

Steph stood at the door of her home and called for her two children, Becca and Marcus, to come home for dinner.
“Coming mum,” They chorused. She smiled to herself. She never thought she’d have a child, let alone two. She was so lucky to have been allowed to raise them.
“Mum, Can I invite Elle too?” Becca asked hopefully.
“Sure honey.” She would do anything to keep them happy.
They lived in a loving community where everybody knew everyone else. They were safe and well protected. Shielded from the real world. There was no safer place to raise them. They may as well have lived in paradise.
They gathered round the table and said grace. Then they tucked into dinner and conversed about the days activities.
“Have you seen that new girl Leylin?” Steph asked,
“She’s sweet, our age too.” Becca added.
“Oh just the right age for Marcus!” Steph said making Marcus blush.
“Get lost you know I don’t go for girls like that.”
“Girls like what?” He blushed again and silenced. What did he know that he wouldn’t tell?

Leylin stood alone on the shore and looked out at the sea. They traveled all around the world and spent huge amounts of money on treatment but she had landed there and felt cured. She sucked in the cool, fresh air and she felt alive.
“Leylin? Leylin!” She could hear a voice shouting, it sounded urgent.
“If you’ve lost her Jules, then well…You know what will be happening.”
So it was Juliet looking for her, but why wasn’t she allowed freedom. It seemed like everywhere was restricted. She felt like a prisoner.
Juliet appeared from behind some palms alongside the man she had seen pushing Jack into a cage earlier.
“Where have you been?” Juliet seemed relieved as she took a deep breath.
“You’re lucky this time Jules, you better keep a closer eye on her next time.”
“Sorry Danny, since when have you had to take twenty-four hour care of someone? Ben wouldn’t trust you with anything since your last stunt.”
Leylin stood and watched them bicker; she wanted to know why it was vital she was under constant watch.
When they finally finished arguing Juliet grabbed Leylin’s arm and lead her off leaving Pickett on the beach.
"Leylin, you can’t go off like that." Juliet started once Danny was out of ear range.
"Why not?" Leylin asked a little teasingly.
"Because, it’s not safe."
They walked in silence back up to the hospital. Juliet held to Leylin's arm as if thinking she was going to run away.
"Now, get ready for bed. The nurse will be in soon to hook you back up." Juliet said.
"Good night Ley, sweet dreams." Juliet added before closing the door.
"Night" Ley said back, though Juliet didn’t hear.

Once the nurse left Leylin waited a couple hours. She had sleep far from her mind. The hospital was pretty much empty especially in the night time. Leylin got out of her bed, taking her rolling medical poll with her. Quietly she tip toed out of the building and into the cold night air. This hospital was different from others Ley has been in because there was no guard on the door. There was no need for one because the village was small, no one would think of doing anything. The hospital wasn’t big ether, if anything in need of a guard happened, everyone could be there in a matter of minutes.
Ley walked along the path into the village. Her bare feet feeling the path in the dark. She saw the house lights up ahead. Her medical poll clicked a little as it ran over sticks, but other than that, it was quiet. Ley walked up to the half open window on the corner house. She tapped it a bit. "
Becca, Becca wake up." Leylin whispered. Becca came to the window.
"Leylin? Is that you?"
"Yes, come on."
"What are you doing?"
"I'll explain on the way, just come on."
"One second." Becca grabbed her slippers and climbed through the window.
"Come on, let’s get Elle." Leylin said.
"Where are we going?"
Leylin told Becca about what happened earlier during tag.
"final call, boarding all rows for Oceanic flight 815, boarding all rows." The lady at the front desk announced into the speaker. Leylin walked onto the plane. She held to her ticket in one hand, her teddy in the other. She was not excited for the long flight ahead. She hated sitting in a chair more than an hour. Even though flying fascinated her, she wasn’t happy about sitting next to a stranger. She got to her seat. There was a man already sitting in the window seat. She sat down and put her backpack under the seat in front of her. She buckled up and decided to see who was sitting next to her.
"Dr. Shepard?!"
"Leylin! Why are you here?"
"I had to go to the hospital in Australia to get treatment. Why are you here Dr. Shepard?"
"You can call me Jack. I’m not your doctor now."
"Ok, Jack." Leylin said. Jack didn’t answer the question. Leylin decided not to push it.
They had a pleasant conversation. Leylin listened to her iPod and napped. She got up to go to the bathroom when the plane started to shake.

Jack noticed a woman a bit nervous. "It’s just turbulence."
"Yes." The lady responded.
Leylin was almost to her seat when she was knocked off her feet. The plane broke apart and then there was blackness.

"Shhh, we have to be quiet, we don’t want anyone to catch us." Becca said a little nervous. She didn’t like getting punished if she got in trouble.
"Don’t worry, we're almost there." Leylin responded.
They got to Elle's house and went to her closed window.
They tapped lightly.
"Elle." Becca whispered. Elle sat up in her bed and looked around. She noticed them at the window and opened it.
"What are you doing? It’s the middle of the night." Elle said a little sleepily looking at her room clock.
"Come on, we're going back to the cages." Leylin whispered.
"Can I come?" Elle asked excitedly.
"That’s why we woke you, come on, climb through the window." Becca responded. Elle did after a quick glance at her vacant bed. She landed softly on the ground and they made their way to the cages.
"Psst. Jack. Wake up."
Jack woke up with a start. Kate heard too. They both walked over to the bars.
"What are you doing here? You survived? Did anyone else? Why are you locked up?"
"I survived, there was 47 of us. Some died though. We were living in a camp we made on the other side of the island. How are you? Are you ok? Why are you here?" Jack said.
“I’m fine. I've been living here. I thought I was the only one to survive. I don’t remember. I was on the plane one minute and the next I was in a hospital."
"A hospital? There is a hospital here?"
"Yeah, there’s a whole village with everything. We're not allowed to go many places though. We're not supposed to be here. Are you ok? What’s happening? What are they doing to you?"
“I don’t know. Who are these? More survivors?” He stared at the two girls with Leylin; they were in dressing gowns and slippers. He guessed they’d sneaked out of somewhere, perhaps they too were in the hospital.
“No, they were...” Leylin stood looking puzzled, she wanted one of them to jump in but they were on edge as if expecting someone to appear any moment. “They have families here.” She signaled for Elle or Becca to expand.
“I…We have both been here since as long as we can remember…” Becca said,
“Ley’s right, we both have families. We have homes. Can we go now Leylin, it’s cold and late.”
“She’s right Ley. We’re not supposed to be here.”
They heard footsteps but they couldn’t tell if they were near or far away. The girls jumped behind some trees but Leylin was stuck with her medical poll.
The three girls’ hearts were racing, so was Jacks. What if they were caught?
“Get in there and stay in there!” A man shouted aggressively whilst throwing a woman in Jack’s cage.
The woman landed on the floor in a heap, panting.
The man walked off and the girls closed in around his cage. Jack bent down to be on the same level as his guest.
“Hi, I’m Jack. Who are you?” By this point Sawyer was also awake. He remembered when he was in the pit and they threw Ana-Lucia in for info.
“Doc, be careful.” He said whilst signaling towards where the other was. Jack nodded but continued to interrogate.
“Do you have a name?” he said in a soft tone.
“Kc,” the woman replied sobbing, “Where am I? What’s happening?”
They all talked to Kc, trying to find out her story.
“I remember being on a plane, then nothing.”
“Sorry but we should really go, stay if you want Ley.” Becca and Elle ran off in the night.
“I’m sorry Elle but I don’t want to be dragged into this again…”
“Yeah, our mums would kill us if they find out.” They parted and said goodnight.

"Have you found her?" They heard the voices getting closer. "Not yet."
"OK. You go that way, I'll go this way."
"ok."
Leylin turned back to Jack.
"You should probably go too." Jack said a little worried.
"Yeah." Leylin agreed. "I'll try and come back later."
But as Leylin turned to go there was a rustling in the bushes. Juliet came through them.
"Leylin! You know you’re not supposed to be out of your room! I am very angry with you! You scared us all!" Juliet turned to Jack. "Having a nice chat with her?" she said angrily and a little mockingly. She grabbed Leylin's arm and her medical poll and marched her back towards the hospital.
“I don’t believe you Leylin! Twice in one day you’ve disappeared, you worried us all!”
Leylin felt cold, she didn’t like being told what to do.
“Maybe you should take better care of me.” She replied.
Juliet felt frustrated and shook her head. She dragged her into her room.
“We have to punish you Leylin. I hope you understand why you’re being locked in your room.”
“How long?” she replied a little worried,
“Until you behave Leylin. If we can’t trust you we can’t let you out.”
Leylin hated them acting in charge, as if they knew her. Juliet backed out the room and locked the door.
Leylin was angry; she squeezed her hands together in anger. Across the room a glass bottle smashed as if it had also been squeezed. All Leylin could do was stare at the mess and wonder how it happened.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, this is awesome, guys! I love all the mystery in it. Looking forward to finding out what parts Aislynn, Jen and Warren have in this. Great job.

Why does everyone always insist in fics that I blush?

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter 2 -Miriam

“Look at this mess! Did you hurt yourself on the glass?” Aislynn asked in a concerned tone.
“I didn’t touch it.” Leylin replied, her voice still stony.
Aislynn continued to chatter and smile at Leylin; she knew it wouldn’t be pleasant to be stuck, alone, in a foreign place.
“Juliet said she found you by the sea earlier. I love the sea, it’s so deep but see-through at the same time. Like peoples eyes...” That caught Leylin’s attention.

Aislynn stood at the shore as she always did if she felt upset. She couldn't understand why he wouldn't let her go. The hatch wasn't far and she was prepared to take a buddy. Other people went off into the jungle all the time.
The air seemed bitter but the sea was glittering as always. She searched the horizon, always looking for something that wasn't there. But today there was, she saw something far off in the distance.
Aislynn was curious. She stood there watching intently. It tossed and turned with the tide. The gentle waves moved it closer and closer to her. She felt a torch of hope and excitement light in her. It landed amongst some rocks not far from where she stood. Aislynn walked over to it, resisting the urge to run. It was a wicker basket. She wiped the sea weed off and opened it. Inside, she saw some blankets and a small foot. She was so surprised. She wasn’t expecting this at all. She lifted the stirring baby from the basket. It was a girl. She couldn’t have been more than 40 days old. Aislynn looked into the girl's eyes. They were deep blue, like the ocean.
"Where did she come from? Does she have a name?" Aislynn thought to herself for a bit. Questions stirring in her, mixed with excitement and curiosity.
"Elle." She says out loud. In the old English language 'Elle' means torch. Aislynn didn’t want to forget the feeling of finding her, like a torch lit with fiery hope. She took the baby into her arms and walked her to her new home.

KC sat in her cage. She had still said very little to the others.
"Jack...Did you say your name is Jack?" He turned round and smiled, he knew she'd come around.
"Why are we here? Who are those people."
"They're the others. Keep away from them." Then she laughed. Loud and long.
"I'm stuck in a cage. How do I keep away from anyone?" Then she went silent as though she was thinking.
"KC? We're all getting out of here, don't worry." Jack promised.
"Who said I'm worrying?" She replied.

Elle sat cross legged across the floor from Becca. The sun wasn’t expected for a couple more hours. Elle and Becca would have late-night sleepovers a lot. Steph knew that if Becca wasn’t in her bed, she would be at Elle's house. Because it was such a close community, she didn’t need to be too over protective.
Aislynn had made Elle's room perfect! She had painted the walls pink and hung posters on the wall. She had all the best gadgets and Becca always wanted to hang with her there.
"What was Leylin on leading us to the cages?" Elle asked.
"I was sorta scared with the poll thing and stuff." Becca replied.
Elle nodded, she hated to talk about Ley behind her back but she'd been through this before. She would be in trouble if she was found investigating what they weren’t supposed to see. She knew plenty about that.

Aislynn picked up the last bit of glass and threw it out. She then went over towards Leylin sitting in her bed to check on her monitors and blood counts.
"What were you doing by the sea anyway?" Aislynn asked.
"Thinking." Ley replied.
"About what?"
"everything."
Aislynn saw that she wasn’t going to get much out of Leylin tonight.
"People seem to do that a lot lately." And with those final words, Aislynn left the room. Ley stared after her thinking about earlier.

Aislynn woke up the next morning. It wasn’t really morning, more like afternoon. She had the late-shift last night at the hospital. She walked to Elle's room to see if she was there. Not knowing Elle had been out the previous night, she watched her teenager sleep peacefully. Aislynn walked over to Elle's bed.
"Good morning sleepy head."
Elle turned over to face her.
"Morning already? What time is it?"
"Almost 12:30. You slept in late. Are you hungry?"
"mhmm, yes, please. Did Becca go home?" Elle winced and closed her eyes as Aislynn drew the window curtains up. It was so bright outside that Aislynn winced a little too.

She looked at the pile of sheets on the floor. Aislynn smiled.
“I think she’s still here.” She bent down and started to tickle Becca.
“Okay, I’m up.” She laughed. “Did I hear you mention breakfast?”

The girls gathered round the table, still wearing pajamas. Aislynn had made sausage, egg and bacon. Just as they were about to tuck in Marcus arrived.
“Hey! We guessed you’d be here.” He turned to Elle and blushed, “Hey.”
Marcus sat down and stole some bacon from the plate nearest him,
“You make the best bacon Aislynn!” Aislynn beamed.
“When we’re ready can we go see Ley?” Elle asked.
“I think she’s grounded. No visitors. Sorry I don’t make the rules.”
Becca and Elle groaned.
“Who does make the rules? Cuz they stink.” Becca said.

She stood staring at the swaddled infant. She knew it wouldn’t be long till they came and took her away. Someone would have seen her, would have told on here. Would they take her to the forbidden rooms? The rooms where the screaming came from? What if Aislynn refused? Would they exile her like she’d heard so many had already been? Would they leave her alone in the jungle? Alone with them?
She couldn’t bear to think of being parted from Elle, in a strange way she felt part of her. She was hers. A sickening knock aroused her from her thoughts. She put Elle down in a basket and ran to the door, straightening her skirt as she went. There stood Juliet, they joked that if you cut her she wouldn’t bleed as she had no heart. She wouldn’t be easy to persuade. Juliet pushed past Aislynn and into the living room,
“You know why I’m here, Aislynn.” She stated. Aislynn nodded. “Where is the baby?” she asked despite already noticing it.
Aislynn handed the baby to Juliet,
“Is it a girl or boy?”
“Girl. Where will you take her?” Aislynn asked meekly. Juliet sighed,
“I don’t make the rules Aislynn. It has to be done.” She turned her back and started to walk away.
”Goodbye Elle.” Aislynn whisper.
Juliet smirked wickedly.
“Elle? Don’t worry, we’ll keep little Elle safe.” She paused and sighed again. “I don’t make the rules Aislynn.” She didn’t trust the woman and watched in tears as she walked out of the door.
“Oh, Ben will be round later to discuss matters further.” She said and walked off towards the village.
Aislynn sank into her sofa as tears streamed down her face.

It was mid day; Aislynn didn’t have to work that afternoon. She had just finished cleaning the house and was now relaxing on the couch thinking what she would do next. Thinking of her earlier conversation with Leylin, she decided to go take a walk to the ocean. She walked along the path taking in deep breaths of the warm clean air. She heard voices up ahead. Deciding she had nothing else to do, she went to investigate.

Aislynn peered through the tall bushes looking out at the beach. She saw Juliet and Ben talking. Or, perhaps arguing. She couldn’t tell, but she could hear quite well.

"It’s almost time, Ben. They're almost ready." Juliet said.
Ben stood looking out at the ocean. He didn’t turn back when Juliet talked.
"No, they're not ready yet." Ben replied.
"Ben, the cycle is almost complete!"
"No, they’re still too young. Their training hasn’t been far enough along to even start."
"…Ben. I think Leylin is the one we were looking for."
Ben turned to her. This news was worth turning for.
"What? Juliet, how many times have you said that about the others?" He said intriguingly.
“But I can feel it this time. It’s her for sure.” She said with self-certainty.
Ben saw Aislynn out of the corner of his eye. She was trying to hear more of the conversation.
"Very well. We shall discus this more later. Go check in on her. Allow what she wants. We must stay on her good side if you are right..."
With that, Juliet turned and walked away. Aislynn, not knowing that Ben saw her, stayed where she was in order to not get caught.
"Aislynn..."
Too late. She’d been seen.

Another knock at the door sent her stomach lurching again. What if they wanted her to forget about the baby? What were the methods of dealing with this sort of thing?
But she tried to hide her worry as she opened the door to Ben and welcomed him inside her home. Aislynn signaled for him to sit down but Ben preferred to stand.
“I’m sure Juliet told you I’d be here.” Aislynn nodded.
“You see Aislynn, the baby is special. We need a special person to bring her up. We can’t leave her in a medical room, in order for her to understand the true nature of her…condition she must be brought up by you.
Aislynn didn’t know what to say, she wanted to keep Elle but could she really keep the baby? And if she was special as Ben said, could she provide for her.
“No, I’m sorry.” Ben scowled,
“Aislynn. He decided. When he makes a rule he wants it to be followed. You understand?”
Aislynn nodded in fear, he had asked specifically for her?
“Now I’ll send someone over later to drop the baby off. Give her a name; raise her as your own. There are complications but you don’t need to know them right now. I’ll be leaving.” He said and led himself to the door.
Aislynn couldn’t help but wonder what it was that made that baby so special.
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

woohoo, I'm caught up! This is really good so far, ladies Can't wait to read more now that I finally had the chance to finish what was already posted
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
leylin
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, yay jen!!

just to let everyone know,
me + spelling = hjansbdadfk;a
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry it's taken me so long to catch up but at least I finally made it! Wow, this is really cool! I couldn't help but laugh when KC got thrown in the cage with Jack! I can't think of any place else she would've rather been thrown into! And I loved how Sawyer reminded him about Ana-Lucia, too!

Anyway, this looks really great and I'm eager to see where you're going to go with it!
IntoTheVoid
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hah Ais, i'm like.. your daughter

"Jack is the guy she should be with.
She does genuinely love him.
And she knows that he would take excellent care of her." - Damon Lindelof
rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe yup Elle! your Aislynns adopted daughter
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Jack is the guy she should be with.
She does genuinely love him.
And she knows that he would take excellent care of her." - Damon Lindelof
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awwwww... *goes to look for pink ribbons to braid in Elle's hair*

leylin
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO!!

just to let everyone know,
me + spelling = hjansbdadfk;a
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter 3: FedEx

"Kc, darling, its time to pack."
"Where are we going mum?"
"To Australia to visit your cousins, remember?"
"mum, I don’t want to go! It’s the summer! I’m off school and want to play with my friends. Julia called; she asked if I could come over later today. Can I?"
"Only if you’re packed. Now hurry up. I need to go get your little brother packed. Ill be back in an hour to check on you."
"Yes mum." Kc said, unwillingly giving into her mother.

"Fish biscuit?" Jack asked Kc.
Kc snapped out of her daydream. Remembering packing wasn’t very exciting anyway.
"Excuse me?"
"would you like a fish biscuit?"
"Oh, sure. Thanks." Kc weakly smiled back.
"Something wrong?" Jack asked Kc. He noticed she was weary and stared into space more and more. He took a seat on the floor next to Kc.
"No. I’m ok." She responded. It seemed as though something was bothering her.
"How did you all get here?" Kc blurted out.
"-sorry I do that sometimes." She then added.
"No. It’s ok. We, we were in a plane crash." Jack said
"I was too. But. I, I think it was a while ago."
Jack thought that was the most interesting thing she’d said since she’d arrived. Sure she mentioned a plane before but he took that she was a 815 survivor, now she’d revealed that. But then it had been two months since their crash, maybe she thought that was a long time.

Leylin was still confined to her room and everyday she spent without the sun was another day she felt was wasted.
She wanted to go and find Elle or Becca or a nice nurse and have a chat. It was as thought everybody was avoiding her which only made her feel more frustrated.
“What is the point in this?” she shouted in a desperate hope of attracting someone.
“Who are you people?” she screamed. It was the one thing she wondered since landing there. Nobody ever answered that question. They avoided it, hoping her curiosity would die. Her mother always scolded her curiosity telling her the old saying,
“Curiosity killed the cat.” She never liked it as a child. She always wondered who’s cat had been killed until her mother explained it was only metaphorical.
Her thoughts were interrupted by the abrupt arrival of Juliet.
She stormed in the room so fast and with such rage that Leylin wondered what she’d done wrong again.
“You.” She said pointing her finger towards Leylin “Can leave your room but NOT the hospital. You get that?”
Leylin nodded meekly,
“I have to stay in the hospital,” she said in an almost whisper like tone.
“But,” she continued “If I find you sneaking out I’ll lock you up and throw away the key.”
She turned and stormed out the room as fast as she entered.
“Wait,” Leylin shouted, surprised at herself.
“What,” Juliet snapped back.
“Could you ask Becca and Elle up to the hospital? Just for a chat? Please…”
What surprised her even more was that Juliet nodded in approval.
“Yes, it’s good to make friends. You girls are so similar…” She stopped mid-sentence and turned out of the room.
Leylin couldn’t wait to see the girls again.

The airport was a rush of faces all pushing to get to their plane.
Kc grabbed her brother’s hand, pulling him towards her.
“So are you excited?” she asked him. He nodded back in reply.
The airport staff pointed her in the direction of the boarding gate and the two of them set off in the direction they were told to go.
“This is gunna be fun,” she whispered, bending down till they were on the same level.
“Its gunna be fine.” She repeated not sure who she was reassuring.
"Kc, Marcus! Come! its time to board the plane!"
"Yes mother!"
Kc straped her backpack on and grabbed little Marcus' hand. Since he was only 2 years old, he could walk by himself, but he didnt talk very much yet.
The lady in the vest took their tickets and they walked through the doors to get on the plane.

"how long ago do you think the crash was?" Jack asked.
"years, I dont know." Kc replied.
"Why do you think that?" Kate asked. The whole group was into the convorsation now. Trying to find out about their mystery woman here.
"Because-" Kc looked down at herself. "- I, I have boobs for crying out loud!" Kc exploded. "and my musculs are all gone! like I havent used them for a long long time! and i feel week, its kinda hard to move dure to my muscles being gone and all."
A couple tears dripped from her eyes.
"How long has it been?" She thought to herself. "Is my whole life gone, just like that? How old even am I? Oh my God!"
Jack Patted her on the back. "Im sure its ok."
"You dont know that."
"your alive, arent you? Everything will work out.--Somehow."

A couple hours passed withought the group saying much to eachother.

"Im bored!" Sawyer finnaly blurted out haveing been thinking it for some time now.
"What do you prepose we do?" Kate asked looking at him.
" Cage dance."
"Sawyer!"
"I was just kidding freckles! chill!-"
"-Lets play a game." Sawyer said defencively.
"what game?"
"How about....Would you rather?"
How do you play that?" Kc asked, looking over to Sawyer, intrested in the convorsation.
"All you do is answer the question, then think of another. like I say 'Kc, would you rather have a head full of lice, or your house infested with cockroaches?"
"eww." Jack chuckled.
"Then, Kc, you answer that and ask another to someone else."

"Ok. Ill start then because you just asked that question."
"Ok, go for it FedEx."
"FexEx?" Kc asked.
"Yeah, cause you were just thrown in here." sawyer replied.
"He likes makeing up nick names for everyone." Kate filled Kc into Sawyer's latest fad.
"oh, ok. anyways, I would rather have lice. I cant stand cockroaches!...um, Kate, would you rather have your foot stepped on, or your hand?"
"Um, my foot I think. Jack. would you rather-" Kate started, but they heard some rusteling in the bushes so kate stoped mid sentance imediatly and they all twisted around to see what was there.
A ball fell out onto the path to the cages.
"I'll get it!" a voice yelled.
A boy came out of the bushes to retrieve the ball.
He stood up and stared at the people in the cages. "why are there people locked up in cages?!" Marcus thought to himself. A shiver going down his spine when he layed eyes on Kc. Kc felt the shiver too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: