Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Request for RINGWENCH

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LAURA4LAD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 7:50 pm    Post subject: Request for RINGWENCH Reply with quote

Since you seem to be a matthewgoodband whore can do you WEAPON for me? I'll pay you in backrubs!-laura

Jake's Twin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Ringwench
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooooh.....that sounds interesting.

I'm currently working on "Man of Action" as a Jack vid (not sure if you know that song. It's like 98% perfect for Jack aside from the line "Got me a whore head, got me a day star...", like WTF would I put for that?)

I'd love to try my hand at Weapon....hmm...now to make it single character or multicharacter...probably multicharacter...

Weapon also has really good pace changes and guitar riffs. Also it could play on the whole good vs evil theme.

Yeah I could so do this vid

I LOVE a challenge so I'm gonna give it a try

Then after that maybe I'll do a non-Matt Good song, you know, for a change

- Ringwench
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LAURA4LAD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL-You rock, this is my favorite from them. Whatever you do I'm sure will rock-laura

Jake's Twin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: