Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jate - You're with me wherever I go

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LostForJate
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:35 pm    Post subject: Jate - You're with me wherever I go Reply with quote

Liesbeth

You're with me wherever I go

Kate was lying in the sand. Listening how the waves touched the beach and back into the sea. Listening to the birds sing, how they were making their own concert.

She slowly opened her eyes. Staring at the sky above her. Trying to imagine what that cloud above her looks like.

“Definitely a dog" she says so soft that only she can hear what she was saying.

Another cloud passes before her eyes in the sky. She couldn't really say what that could look like. "It looks like a letter" she says. “It’s a ... A 'J' “she says smiling, happily she found out what the cloud looks like.”A 'J' from... From Jack “she says, at the name jack here voice softens and her smile fade a way, and a more serious look appears on her face. "Jack" she says one more time out loud. It was good to hear his name. She didn't see him the whole day. And she knows, even if she didn't want to admit it to herself, that she misses him. Just to hear his voice or see the sweat glittering in the sunlight on his body. It makes her want to jump in his arms. She felt so comforted with him, like she knows him her whole life. He was the only one that could trust her, who not runs away if she told him about her past. Instead he shared her secret. Still yoking around with her, still trusting her, still talking to her, still give her that smile that she knows she was the only one who gets that smile and still looking at her like she was the most important human being in his life. Kate knows that’s not true but she likes the idea, with that idea she feels safe and that was exactly how you must feel on a mysterious island where they were. Jack makes her feel safe.

“Lost in thoughts huh?” Jack says as he came up from behind Kate.

She smiles back at him, rolling her eyes in that funny Kate way.

That makes Jack’s smile even bigger. She tries to watch him as he sits down just behind her head, still lying in the sand, on his knees.

“Hi, stranger” she says with a playful sound in her voice. Now she was rolling her back on her stomach trying to face him. “Thought you forgot me “she says still yoking around, but she knows deep down that this question means more to her than she would admit it.

He watched how she puts her hand under her chin to support her head and how her feeds where in the air, the left playing with the right. “Never “he said, still smiling at her, now looking deep in her eyes.

Kate blushes a little bit by his answer. Now was Jack looking deeply in her eyes, looking in her soul. She know Jack just have to look in her eyes to know something was wrong. She knows that because it was the same with her.

“So Mr. Shepard what bring you back to the Oh so dangerous beach? “ Kate asks still playing with her feet. Looking at how the wind was blowing his shirt a little bit upwards. And she noticed the wind was blowing more heavy than before cause at one time all her hair waved before her eyes. She tries to put it back behind her ears. But as she moved her hand from under her chin her head fell in the sand. She looks back up her noise full of sand. Jack stared at Kate and laughs really loud.

“Ha-ha, Kate I know that you are hungry but please don’t start eating sand.” He says trying to breathe normally under his laugh.

“I could eat sand as long as it’s not meat. “ She says. “And you can combinate it with a lot of different things like : grass, mud, seaweed…” she says as she just yokes with him. Jack just smiles at her. Missing this, yoking around with her, watching her, talking to her. He just doesn’t understand why she doesn’t want to come with him to the caves.

“Here let me do that.” He says as he gently moves her hair back behind her ears. Still looking intently at her. Than he moves one finger to her noise wiping away the sand from her noise.

“Hey, that tickles!” Kate shouts under her laugh at Jack. Jack just chuckles as he see her laugh.

“Oh yeah, and what about this.” Now he starts to tickle her everywhere her neck, arms, stomach, legs, feet’s.

“Jack, stop it! Aahhh Jack! “Kate shouts as she laughs hysterically. Now she was on top of him, putting sand in his shirt.

“Oh no, I don’t want to wear more baggage just cause you put sand in my shirt.” He says, as he lifts her up with his hands on her thighs. Pulling her back underneath him.

“Aaahh” Kate shouts as Jack is lying above her. “You were right, without the sand you weight in of.” She says smiling wide at him.

He gives her a small smile back. Lying on top of her. Now their faces were only inches away from each other. Again her hair falls before her eyes, and again Jack puts the stroke of hair behind her ears. But now his hand stays on her cheek, caressing it slightly.

Kate’s smile fade away as she looks in his eyes, seeing something she never seen before with Jack and not only with Jack, with all the men she met in her life she never seen this look. So intensely, telling something, telling her that his eyes need someone to look at everyday. Searching with her eyes for his lips, she sees again something she never had seen before. His lips telling her that they needsomeoneto kiss. While his other hand was caressing her back. She put her hand on top of his hand that was resting on her cheek. He watched how she bites her lower lip a little and she watched how he licks his lips. He gently moves his lips towards hers.

“Am I interrupting something?” Sawyer was right in front of them, looking at the two who lie in the sand, and he dam knows he was interrupting but he just had to do something are he looses Kate forever.

“So Jackass you decide to study for gynaecology and practice with freckles?” He gave them a small grin.

While Jack moves away from Kate and Stand back on his feet.

“Go away Sawyer” Kate says embarrassed that Sawyer had seen the whole thing between her and Jack, and mad that he interrupt the one thing why she still was for on the island, A kiss from Jack.

“Okay, I just came down to tell Jackass here, that Charlie needs him to check on Aaron, he acts a little strange, not that I think it’s not normal with a mother like that.” Jack couldn’t believe what he was hearing so he punched Sawyer on the face.

“Arg doc. I don’t deserve that.” While he was walking to Jack to pay him back. Kate jumps up standing in front of Sawyer, defending Jack. “ Yes you did, so go away from Jack or you will die alone.” She says almost with tears in her eyes. For finally knowing what she want, what she had want the moment she saw him sitting on the ground, asking for her help and now she needs his help. She needs him to kiss her, to talk to her, to smile at her, to put her hair back behind her ears every time it falls before her eyes. She just needs him. For no reason. She just needs him… because. And that’s was the most powerful reason she could think about why she had to be with Jack.

“Ah the girl defending the boy, so sweet.” Sawyer says with a grin but deep down he was hurt by her defending Jackass. Now Kate gives him a punch in the stomach.

“I mean it Sawyer.” “Ok I’m leaving, because I know you will return to me, just like you always do.”

And with that he leaves. Jack stands behind Kate, not understanding what Sawyer meant by his last sentence. Kate turns around to face Jack. The tears were still in her eyes. Jack takes a step closer toward Kate.

“ Eumm , you better go and check on Aaron, Jack” Kate says knowing Jack would ask about Sawyer last words.

-Flash back- We see Kate crying by the waterfalls. She just had a fight with Jack about her past and she lying to him about it. About that she didn’t trust him. But al she does is trusting him. She trusts him more than she trusts her self. Why he didn’t’ believe that? She just didn’t want him to know about what she did. Not wanting him to run away from her. Because she know that without him she couldn’t survive this. Not because he’s a doctor, but because the man who he was. Her friend, confidant, soul mate and so much more. The one person she felt save with. And the one person she didn’t run away from. She was hurt, hurt by his words.

“Hi freckles, what’s wrong. Did jackass do something wrong?” he says with a smirk.

“Shut up Sawyer” Kate says annoyed, Sawyer was the last person that she wants to see.

“Arg I found the emotional spot of freckles, Jack” Now Kate had to try even harder to fight her tears. “Maybe I can help” as sawyer put is arm around her. He started to kiss her neck. Kate didn’t protest she just look before her, the tears still in her eyes. Now Sawyer was kissing her mouth. She slowly opens her mouth and let his tough in. Her hands in his hair. They were now breathing heavily. Still kissing. -End Flashback -

“Kate, are you okay?” Jack asks concerned. Kate hadn’t reacted when he said that he would go and check on Aaron when he knows that she was going to be fine. “Yeah, just leave me along will you?” “Kate…” Jack starts, taking aback by her level of speaking.

“Don’t Jack.“ She pleaded him with tears in her eyes when he moves his hand toward her cheek. When she turns around and walks away. Jack runs after her. Come on Kate you don’t think that I’m going to let you walk away like this, don’t you?’

“No, I don’t think that, but at least I can try.” She says with a small smile on her face as she turns around to find Jack right behind her.

“Just tell me Kate, for one time tell me the truth. What did Sawyer means when he said that you will return to him like you’ll always do?” he asks Kate looking her directly in the eyes, searching for an answer. “I can’t “She says and turns around again to walk away.

“Oh okay, fine run away like you always do! Why can’t you just tell me?” Jack asks raising his voice.

“Okay you want to know, Jack? “ Kate asks him just not shouting. Jack just nod his head.

“You remember the time that we’d fight again about me don’t telling the truth?”

“ I remember them all.” Jack says nodding sadly.

“ Now , one of them you really hurt me deep telling thinks I deep down know you didn’t mean, but you just said them because you where angry.ButI also know deep down thatpart of them where true.” Kate says with tears behind her eyes.

“ When you said all these things I realised that I didn’t disserve you. That I didn’t disserve you’re friendship and certainly that I didn’t disserve your love. I don’t want to hurt you Jack” She says, now tears streaming down on her face.

“Kate, I ..” Jack began but Kate interrupt him.

"I was crying by the waterfalls for the words you just say and for discovering that you and me would never work. When Sawyer came. He just started to kiss me and I didn’t push him away. After that moment I decide to avoid you , cause I really didn’t want to hurt you already more than I did. But you didn’t let me go. So I gave up, at that moment I’d give myself to you.” Kate ends her story, looking how her tears felt down on her feet, not wanting to look in his eyes. Knowing she only find a hurt look.

“Kate..” Jack begins as he lift her chin gently with one finger.

“Look in my eyes.”

“I can’t Jack” Kate says.

“Please Kate.” She couldn’t fight that tone in his voice. So she looks him in the eyes. Finding not what she’d aspect to find. She fined a look of love and understanding in his eyes. A small smile on his lips and tears in his eyes.

“ Kate, you do disserve me.” He says as he gently wipes away her tears.

“Every time I’m with you. You bring out that sport in me like anyone had done before. You bring out the best of me.

I know you didn’t want to kiss Sawyer. Because you don’t look at him the way I look at you.

And even if you’ll walk away from me, I know that on some unearthly way it’s always goanna be you and me.

Kate, you had me the moment I saw you standing there. I know from that moment we had this bond, this closeness that transcends even friendship. A connection so rare and precious that you almost feel that putting it in words might take away it’s magic and you know what Kate. Nothing can take away the magic.” Kate was now speechless. And again she know she didn’t deserve him.

"Jack you’re the best thing that happened to me. But I don’t want to hurt you, I can’t. I love you to much Jack. I love you with all my heart. Now, forever and everyday between. But I just can’t hurt you.” She says and for the last time she runs away.

“ Kate !” Jack shout, now wiping away his tears. “I love you too’ he says so soft that only the birds around him could hear it.

“I need you to don’t hurt myself.” He continues and with that he starts to run after Kate.

When he reached her he grabs her hand. Spins her around. And in one sec he was kissing her, like she was never kissed before. His hands moving to her back. And slowly he let her lips go.

“Kate, we’re find away together, I know you’re scared to love but I know what you are feeling to. I need you Kate.”

“I know Jack, I’m sorry. You’re right I’m afraid to love. But with monsters around me I feel save with you, so I think with love around me I also feel save with you.”

She says as she puts her hand after his neck, in his hair. And he wraps his arms around her. One hand resting on her cheek with his fingers behind her ears. Sweeping her of her feet. Kissing her more pasiontly than before. Moving to the ground with Kate in his arms. When they where on the sand they had to stop the kiss to breath. Her blouse was now just on her shoulders so as she unbuttoned his shirt. He place little butterfly kissed on her bare shoulder. Kate giggles.

“ Kate, you’re with me wherever I go and…” As he wanted to say something. Kate kissed him intensely on the lips.

“Shut up, Jack.” she says with a smile pressed to his mount. Jack just smiles and kissed her everywhere he could.

1 hour, 5 minutes and 46 seconds later. Jack and Kate were lying under the stars. Kate with her head on Jack’s chest, listening to the beat of his heart. With her hands on his stomach caressing it. Both with smiles on their faces. Jack’s noise was buried in Kate’s messy hair kissing it. And his right hand was caressing her thigh his other hand was stroking her cheek. They were lying there now for 1 hour 5 minutes and 56 seconds, just enjoying each others company when Jack spoke.

“ I was going to say: and I love you too.” Kate smiled at him. She was speechless. Him saying the words she needs to here.The words who made the moment more perfect than it already was,so she just gives him a sweet kiss on his noise.

"Look at the stars Jack."Kate says while she streched her arm, and pointed with a finger to the beautifull sky, drawed with stars.

"Do you see the big bear?” she asks while giving him a small look, and staring back to the stars.

Jack chuckles “I was never really good at astronomy.” He says as he tried to find the star, but to him they all looked the same.

“Give me your hand Jack” while her hand was still in the air, pointing at the stars above him. He stretched his arm, until his hand was next to hers. She intertwined her fingers with his and with both theirfingers in the air she starts to make small circles with them.

“Close your eyes Jack.” She says with more softness in her voice than he ever heard. And as she asked he slowly closed his eyes, a small smile on his lips. Still his hand in hers, pointing at the stars, in the air. While Kate stats to drawn with their fingers, the lines of the big bear. He just tries to concentrate, and to imagine how the big bear looks like. But how could he concentrate with Kate lying next to him. Her hair softly tickling his neck, her sweet, personal smell was all he could sent, their finger interlacing so well, like they were made for each other. He believes that maybe they were made for one another. Maybe every Kate has her Jack and every Jack has his Kate. “Open your eyes.” He was drowned out his thoughts by Kate’s voice. “Now draw the big bear by yourself Doctor Sheppard.” Kate says not knowing sure if the good doc had paid attention. “I still don’t see it, Miss Austin.” Jack says playfully joining the game teacher/student. “Just try.” She says, still their fingers intertwined in the air. He starts to drawn something into the stars. “That’s not the Big bear Jack” She says as she laughs at him still looking in the sky. “I know.” Jack says smiling at Kate who playfully frowns her eyebrows. “So what did you just draw into the sky, Jack.” She says now looking him in the eyes. Jack starts to make the same drawings all over again. “Look.” He says as she moves her hand to watch his fingers move into the sky. “I” she starts. “Lo…v...e” “You” she says slowly a warring what she is saying. At the ‘you’ Jack lowers their fingers and he points them at Kate. Kate just gave him that half smile that makes Jack’s heart skip a bit. He wished he could just look at that smile forever. “I love the stars. They are so peaceful what makes them so beautiful.” Jack just looks at Kate, enjoying her smile and the way her eyes glitter in the light of the moon. Never giving a glance at the stars above them. “Don’t you like them, Jack?” she asks when he hadn’t said anything in the last 2 minutes. Jack just keeps looking at her. “They are the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen.” Giving her a cute smile that means more than the words he was saying. Kate who knows what he means , just blushed at his comment.

“You know Jack” she begins as she razed her head towards him. “ No , what that? “

“When Sawyer was kissing me at the waterfalls, I interrupt the kiss after a couple of minutes.”

“You did? “ Jack asks not quit believing his ears. “I thought you guys had made out or something.”

“No Doc. You’re the first one who got the chance to exam me.” She says with a chuckle.

“Is that so?” Jack asks smiling as well. “Now I see that you are not entirely healed, so I have to do more research.” He says and starts to kiss her temple.

“Calm down Doctor Love.” Kate says giving him a quick kiss. “ I just need you to know, that you also had me the moment I saw you sitting there.” She says smiling at him, but still with small tears in her eyes.

“I know that.” He says giving her a kiss on her forehead before lying his had back in the sand.

“Thanks for everything, Jack.” She whispers in his ear. And lays her had back on his chest and buried her face in his neck. Closing her eyes, drifting of into sleep.

Jack give her a last smile before he closes his eyes to.

“ Goodnight, Kate.”

And with that they both fell asleep in each others arms. Knowing that they always have a special place in each others heart and always be there for one another.

This was the first Chap. I already have writtin 12 chaps.
here you can read and review the other one's.

[/img]http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2641024/1/[url][/url]

Evie: I think, romantically, her heart’s more with Jack
Matt: at some point they will end up together
IntoTheVoid
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was the sweetest Jate story I ever heard

"Jack is the guy she should be with.
She does genuinely love him.
And she knows that he would take excellent care of her." - Damon Lindelof

Last edited by IntoTheVoid on Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
xJBxFROGURTxJBx
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i no this is reallllyyy late but you have to comment on that

that was so cute i was nearly in tears
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LOSTOnAnIsland
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww that was sweet.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: