Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Survivor

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:44 am    Post subject: Survivor Reply with quote

Someone, anyone, please say you still watch this show.
The finale of the latest season was today. This is still above-and-beyond the best reality show there is, and it's a damn shame it gets put in the same group as the others. This thing is right up there with a lot of the dramas I watch, and beats a lot of them . I've been watching because it's been a kinda family occasion, where we bet on the players and just have thursdays out "Survivor day", but this show is really starting to get even better, and it's a shame so many people write it off...

It's one thing to have some amazing character like Locke or House as one of your idols, just for being so perfect at what they do but it's a whole other thing having some real-life person on TV making that persona for himself.
In closing... please let somebody have seen the last Survivor and please have someone out there understand me when I say:

Yul is my god .

Thank you.

Seriously though, anyone watch this show?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mistojen
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried to watch this season, Warren, but my work schedule makes it nearly impossible for me to catch any episodes, so I like saw the first one I'm even disappointed in myself for that one...

Yul looks like my little brother's roommate at college...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
leylin
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like survivor! also didnt watch this season because i cant remember the times its on, lol, workin on that. I wastched where they talk like after the show is done and you know catching up on everyone on like how their life changed and all...

T he next season looks good.

just to let everyone know,
me + spelling = hjansbdadfk;a
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: