Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Another contest idea.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Contest Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MovieGuy wrote:
Hobbes wrote:
MovieGuy wrote:
I did this as a challenge that never worked out on Lost-Form but anyway...

You have to make a video in which by the time its ove people WTF? A video that is really confusing and makes no sense.

huh...?

I know it's confusing. Here's an example someone made.

EXAMPLE

OHHHHHHHHHHHH you mean they "WTF?" not they WTF? without hte quotes I was confused. I LOVE that idea heheheh I could use my perfect song for it!

you put da lime in da coconut, and drink it all up...........................
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Harry

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damnit hobbes... I have that song in my head..... lols
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BtVSfreak wrote:
Damnit hobbes... I have that song in my head..... lols

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quick thing to beg for. If the next contest is to be all animated (which I read somewhere. Forgot where.) Can you PLEASE not have a time it can't exceed. I have a great idea, but it would be like 10 mns or so! I might still make it even if it isn't animation.
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MovieGuy wrote:
Quick thing to beg for. If the next contest is to be all animated (which I read somewhere. Forgot where.) Can you PLEASE not have a time it can't exceed. I have a great idea, but it would be like 10 mns or so! I might still make it even if it isn't animation.

Here's my 2 cents for the next contest. First of all, please no animation!!! LOL I don't know how to do that and I love entering these contests. I think the movie trailer idea is cool, or also where we use the same songs (though it would make the judges tear their hair out by the time they hear the same song that many times!). I think this has been said before, an all-flashback contest would be cool too. OK, I'll shut up now.
lostzilla
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we have a contest idea for June alright. All will be reveal in the near future.

http://www.dontalmostgive.org
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MovieGuy wrote:

I still REALLY want to do this idea... but we've already got the next month planned out IN STONE and it's not this and the next one after that seems to be aboout the only time left for the Season one recap contest (which should totally be a big event )
maybe sometime this month someone can remind me again, and we can all chisel out the details, and give this thing a hard date. That way, we can give you guys some notice on it, as these types of vids should take a LONG time
Uruviel, ever.... drawn a picture with photoshop...? well that's ONE frame! now to animate! ^^ lol
Seriously though, I think you should still try this contest out when we announce it. Just talk to Aislynn about the animation lagistics, she's the animation QUEEN
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobbes wrote:

Uruviel, ever.... drawn a picture with photoshop...? well that's ONE frame! now to animate! ^^ lol
Seriously though, I think you should still try this contest out when we announce it. Just talk to Aislynn about the animation lagistics, she's the animation QUEEN

OMG, my patience would run out after about 5 frames then. lol Maybe when the contest is officially announced, I'll be struck with inspiration, but for now I'm gonna stay very far away from any kind of animation.
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uruviel wrote:
Hobbes wrote:

OMG, my patience would run out after about 5 frames then. lol Maybe when the contest is officially announced, I'll be struck with inspiration, but for now I'm gonna stay very far away from any kind of animation.

well, there are a lot of shortcuts to it, but yeah, that's basically it there are other ways, of course, to do a lost video without actual footage though, we aren't regulating it to pure animation
lostcalier
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lostzilla wrote:
I think we have a contest idea for June alright. All will be reveal in the near future.

Nate is right. We have something planned for June that will blow all of your minds away. We're still fine tuning official details (and don't try to bribe any of the council members they are sworn to secrecy) so I can't tell you anything but if you know any Lost creative types now would be the time to introduce them to LVI because June's contest is going to be something freakin' amazing.

LVI Revolutionizing Fan Video Making!
www.lostvideo.net
lostzilla
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
June's contest is going to be something freakin' amazing.

Damn right it will be AMAZING.

http://www.dontalmostgive.org
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Contest Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: