Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Secret Fix (Charlie/Shannon) RATED: R for adult content

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mistojen
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:29 am    Post subject: Secret Fix (Charlie/Shannon) RATED: R for adult content Reply with quote

Secret Fix
A/N: ...I know that people do this on the Island, even if ABC can't show it... Also, this fic is, like, super-old...like beginning- to mid-s1-old.

THIS FIC IS RATED R FOR ADULT CONTENT. While I've tried to keep it from being too graphic...it's, at the very least, really suggestive. Reader Discretion Advised.

I've put the whole fic under a spoiler, just to be safe.

Spoiler:

Charlie bit his lip angrily and spit in his palm again. Grasping himself more gently this time, he closed his eyes and leaned forward against the tree hiding his deed from the one behind it.

He opened his eyes again and could see Shannon standing by herself on the beach in her brightly colored bikini. She was washing herself with bottled water from the caves. Charlie assumed that she didn’t like what the salt water did to her blonde locks.

Sliding his hand up and down, faster and faster, he watched as Shannon emptied another bottle of water down her front, looking from the left to the right, and, satisfied that she wasn’t seen, pulled the bikini away from her breasts, allowing the water to spill down her skin underneath the fabric.

Charlie let out a small moan, quiet, stifled, as he watched her scrub herself with her bare hands. He tore his eyes away from her as she turned to face the wooded area he currently was lurking in. Hiding himself better, Charlie pulled his hand away from himself, spitting in his palm for the third time, then returning it to its current duty.

As Shannon pulled her hair off her neck to empty another water bottle down her back, Charlie’s skin broke out in gooseflesh and he screwed his face against the pleasurable shudders that ran through his body.

Charlie knew he shouldn’t be watching, but he still did, as Shannon decided she was entirely alone and lay her towel on the dry sand beside the spot she’d made into her own shower. He let out a muffled cry as she took off the bikini top and bit his lip so hard he nearly broke the skin as Shannon looked up quickly, covering herself and squinting against the sun to see what sound had interrupted her silent solitary moment.

Again, satisfied that she was alone, and assuming, Charlie presumed, that she had been hearing things, Shannon dropped the top onto the sand and lay face down on her towel.

“Oh Jesus…” Charlie groaned, turning away from her as he finished, closing his eyes tightly and emptying himself and his filthy thoughts onto the sandy, leaf-littered ground.

As Charlie bent and cleaned himself with a nearby leaf drenched still with rain from the previous day, Shannon stood and put her top back on, deciding she wasn’t alone after all. She headed toward the brush where she knew someone was residing and putting a hand to her forehead to shield the sun from her eyes; she saw the movement of the leaves as Charlie stood again.

She couldn’t see who was hiding, but she could feel them—him. As quietly as she could, Shannon closed in the gap between her and the perverse intruder and before he could turn to see her face, she pulled apart two bushes and spied Charlie trying to comb through his disheveled hair with his fingers.

“Boo,” she said huskily, quirking her eyebrows and grinning at the terrified embarrassment on his face when he whirled to face her.

“Shannon!” he gasped. “Christ, you scared me.” Charlie’s cheeks flushed an angry red as he tried to hide the sick glee in his eyes at seeing her flushed, wet self in front of him.

“You’re sick, Charlie,” she muttered, staring at him. He’d neglected his zipper. He’d also forgotten to cover his emissions on the ground.

“What?” he asked, looking around frantically for his folly.

Shannon shook her head and rolled her eyes. “Next time…keep your mouth shut,” she said, “and consequently, if you can’t get away fast enough, zip your f***ing fly when you’re done.”

Charlie looked down and his cheeks burned harder as he pulled up his zipper, but before he could look back at her, she’d turned and started away.

“Shannon!” he yelled, starting after her. “Shannon…I’m sorry…” he muttered, deciding it was best to leave her to her devices. He’d gotten one of his fixes today, but he couldn’t look her in the eye ever again for it. Dejected and angry with himself for being caught, Charlie headed slowly back to the caves, not looking back.

Shannon lay back down on her towel, her flat stomach glistening with sweat staring up at the sky. Closing her eyes to revel in the sun’s warm rays, Shannon made a mental note to contact Charlie when she needed a fix of her own.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow what a perv! The both of them! Haha. Nice work though. Oddly I could see something like this happening in the beginning. She did lead him on with that fishing thing and all.
mistojen
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ME a perv?! Or Charlie?

EDIT: de de deeeeee... maybe I should ACTUALLY read your review before commenting *facepalm*
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: