Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

3x06 - I Do Episode Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmmm... good points...

Nonetheless, when it comes down to how I'd want my fav character to die, that would be just about the most heroic death I can see for him . And since it's obviously not his death, then perhaps there will be an even better moment... heehee.
All I'm saying, characters get good and bad, but you don't remember them from their Season one performance you remember them from their final performance! So if they're gonna get killed, then do it with some major class and knock them out at their best moments so they live on forever in story .

Quote:
I can't believe you are actually saying they should "demote" Locke *Gasp*

Call it a leave of absence he just needs some time off until he becomes a character the writers care about again. Then I'm sure he'll be back to take his rightful place.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
harpreetd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know what it is Hobbes... but somehow I seem to agree with all of your posts. It's strange and eery.

I, for one, think Locke is actually great right now.. sure he's a little changed and different, but just give him a chance. Actually, I've been waiting a long time for Locke to finally step up from his slump in the Hatch and now the time has come! And trust me, I'd take this new Locke over Season 2 Locke anyday!
Enchirito
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hm. I thought this was a pretty big let down compared to the stuff leading up to it.

Like KC said, the few (one?) scene with Locke/Sayid was just pathetic, and could or should have been left out entirely. It just made everyone involved look bad. I really hate it when they make Locke or Sayid look like fools. It's bad writing.

I'm sorry, but Kate is #1 on my 'please get killed off now' list. Seriously, if her flashbacks get any more lame and predictable i don't know if i'll be able to make it through the next one.

The Saywer/Kate scenes were pretty well acted, i really think Josh Holloway is doing a incredible job this season. But i'm sorry, just don't buy the SKATE relationship in the context of the story. I probably will get stoned to death for saying this, but it seems as if they're just forcing this stuff in where it doesn't belong just to please the skate/jate fans. laaaame.

Anyway, I hope now that they've had hot island sex in a cage you can all settle down a bit.

The Jack scenes were pretty solid, right up until the abrupt ending. I'm not really sure how that ending is supposed to be a cliffhanger... Maybe i'm missing something but jack tells them they have an hour head start and to run.. but sawyer and kate already know that they won't be able to run very far. Where exactly is this cliff?

In fact, the character i'm most concerned about here is Ben. If he dies they are really killing off the wrong people. Please kill Juliet. Is it just me or is she the most worthless new character so far? No emotion, just that cold stare all the time.

Please don't kill Ben.
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enchirito wrote:

Please kill Juliet. Is it just me or is she the most worthless new character so far? No emotion, just that cold stare all the time.

*coughPAULOcoughNIKKI* Did you not factor in the "all important" spam that Nikki and Paulo bring thus far Then again you may like them...who am I to judge.

I have spread my dreams under your feet; tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enchirito wrote:
But i'm sorry, just don't buy the SKATE relationship in the context of the story.

Agreed. Everyone knows this from my "why I'm not a skater" thread, but I feel exactly the same way. I don't buy it.
harpreetd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know why I'm soo interested in finding out who this eye patch guys is, he could just be another typical OTHER... but somehow I think this one will be different.

Maybe I've just been waiting a long time for a surprise like this to happen.....

You know what would make him even cooler? A big sword.
Enchirito
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh, thanks xgene.
I had successfully blocked NikkiPaulo from my memory, and now i remember them again.

harpreetd wrote:
You know what would make him even cooler? A big sword.

LOL YES. That guy does look he could be pretty cool. I do like how he let them get a good look at him before he turned off the camera.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sword OR Simitar (sp?)

"You are just an encyclopedia of weirdness." ~ Supernatural
Enchirito
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah NOW were talkin'!

"You are just an encyclopedia of weirdness." ~ Supernatural
IntoTheVoid
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The guy with the eye-patch scared the crao outa me when I saw him in the promo. He looks intresting, but scary

"Jack is the guy she should be with.
She does genuinely love him.
And she knows that he would take excellent care of her." - Damon Lindelof
Shankle
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wondering, is anyone else trusting Juliet LESS with the whole sneaky videotape-with-her-holding-the-signs scene? She's not just committing mutiny, she's committing murder! So when she says "I will protect you", I just think "yeah bloody right ya sneaky backstabbing twat!"

If i've got the wrong episode here, or if you've already covered this, please let me know, so I can feel very silly and hide a in a cupboard for a while.

PS season 3 locke rules

*hearts* Aislynn, Kaja, Rachel and Steph
*Rips whatzit"
PsychoCynic
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shankle wrote:
Just wondering, is anyone else trusting Juliet LESS with the whole sneaky videotape-with-her-holding-the-signs scene? She's not just committing mutiny, she's committing murder! So when she says "I will protect you", I just think "yeah bloody right ya sneaky backstabbing twat!"

If i've got the wrong episode here, or if you've already covered this, please let me know, so I can feel very silly and hide a in a cupboard for a while.

PS season 3 locke rules

HURRY! HURRY! Hide in your little cupboard before they find you!

The videotape/cards scene was in 3x05 ("The Cost of Living - Eko's ep), I believe. But, no worries, it's all connected, really.

And, no, I also don't trust her. She seems exactly like the type of woman to play coy and then stab people in the back when she gets what she wants. And that's exactly why I like her character so much!
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least Jack clearly doesn't trust her And he's being a badass.

"No I think you misunderstood me. I didn't say I was gonna do it. I just wanted you to understand how you're gonna die"

"Well Jack, I'm very disappointed with your decision"

"Well Ben, at least you won't have to be disappointed for very long"

All delivered with the smile. Brilliance I tell thee. I know he is doing the surgery, he only did it to get some leverage

Tear The World Apart - Just To See If You're Right
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
IntoTheVoid
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"Well Ben, at least you won't have to be disappointed for very long"

Best thing Jack has EVER SAID.

"Jack is the guy she should be with.
She does genuinely love him.
And she knows that he would take excellent care of her." - Damon Lindelof
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: