Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lingering Kisses - A Jate Fanfic (sorta)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:35 pm    Post subject: Lingering Kisses - A Jate Fanfic (sorta) Reply with quote

Lingering Kisses, Chapter 1

A/N My 2nd Fanfic, another Jate. But a little bit different. Comments wanted and I write these for myself, even if it is only Elle and I reading!

The usually warm island seemed bitter cold. It was a sad day for everyone, not to mention Kate. He was gone.
It had only seemed days since they kissed. He understood her on so many levels. To never see him again filled her with pain.
He made her feel safe, in his arms nothing could go wrong.
The survivors surrounded the hole in the ground, his body was lowered,
“Jack Shepard was a hero. He saved us all, he saved me...He died being selfless, he was killed by them. He helped us all after the crash, and he will be missed by us all.” Tears swelled in her eyes. She placed her hand over her stomach, at least she still had a part of him with her.
It was an accident, she kissed him, he kissed her. One thing lead to another, but she had never been more pleased with herself. He made her feel pure, clean. He made her feel loved.
Her last memory of him was the twisted expression of pain on his face, the blood splattered shirt.
“Freckles? You okay?”
“No Sawyer, I’m not.” She turned away, she couldn’t handle his jokes.
“I mean it hit us all hard, you hardest I know. But remember, I’m here for you.”
A smile crossed her face, maybe somethings can change, it had not been long ago that he’d been chasing Jack for her affections but he was a much better friend now he’d left that in the past.
“Thanks, I mean soory. Oh,” The tears started again, she understood how Sayid felt when he lost Shannan in simmilar circumstances. Like part of her was gone...

Did you enjoy it??????????? I know it's been done before but I will try adding my own unique twists later
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well.. I preffer angst so the whole 'Kate could be pregnant' thing didn't go down with me too well. But i'm sure it did for someone who does like fluffy Jate

The writing and descriptive language was excellent though! But I must say, you angsty Jate fanfic is more to my liking.

Nice story though!

"Jack is the guy she should be with.
She does genuinely love him.
And she knows that he would take excellent care of her." - Damon Lindelof
rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks, yeah I prefer Alone Inside Me, (easier to write) but it's a little different and us jaters need as many fanfics as possible.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

True..

rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cold, hard murderer – Lingering Kisses, chapter 2

As she lay in her tent she could feel him next to her. Maybe she could survive this. He was always there with her. She knew he would never abandon her.
She could feel her stomach churning, she needed to be sick. Running towards the jungle, she felt her last meal return. Morning sickness.
Jack never understood why her freedom was so important to her, she could never explain how she killed her father. But then he never told her much either, both closed books. Never letting their cover slip.
She knew she was pregnant, she could feel it. The sickness was just another sign of that. She wanted to know for certain but Sawyer was the only one with pregnancy tests. She couldn’t take the humilliation, the shame. One stupid mistake had ruined lives. She couldn’t raise a child. She was Kate Austen; cold, hard murderer. Letting no one in, never showing love. How could she expect a baby to understand her, to know why she acted like a bitch. It couldn’t. She felt scared at how she would be responsible for that baby. It would look to her in times of need. She couldn’t handle that.
Maybe Jack wanted to punish her, he knew about Sawyer and was always so forgiving. So naive. Now he was going to kill her...
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh! Okay! I like this fan fic now! I love angst so now you're including some, i'm starting to jump on board the fluffy-Jate-band-wagon. Love the part where she doesn't wan't to ask Sawyer for a pregnancy test. Seems so fitting to how Kate really is.

rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks. Not my best writing. I still love Alone Inside Me. I really wanna write some more but I'm so stuck for ideas!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: