Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Blood (Shannon-centric short)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mistojen
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:08 am    Post subject: Blood (Shannon-centric short) Reply with quote

Blood
A/N: written for prompt, "blood" for my claim at LJ community: 50_darkfics

God, it’s everywhere. It’s everywhere. I can still see his face, but it isn’t the face I know. It isn’t the face I think I loved. There’s so much...oh God, I can’t even say it. I can’t stop staring even though I feel like I might throw up. Jesus, couldn’t Jack have...I don’t know...cleaned him up a little better? I mean, I’m his sister, for all intents and purposes–-doesn’t Jack have the common sense to think that perhaps I wouldn’t want to remember him this way? All f***ed up? ...broken...?

And John...Locke, I mean. It was really nice of him to bring me Boone’s bag, but what kind of person does so dressed in a shirt covered in the departed loved one’s blood? There, I said it. Locke was soaked in Boone’s...blood. I wanted to cry, vomit, and f***ing hit him all at the same time, but I didn’t have the energy to do any of those things.

I never want to see it again. It means defeat. It means pain. It means death. If I never, ever have to see a drop of...blood...for the rest of my life...I will die a happy woman.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: