Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Feel the rain on your skin - Skate 12a

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:19 am    Post subject: Feel the rain on your skin - Skate 12a Reply with quote

Title: Feel The Rain On Your Skin
Chapter: Troubled
Rating: 12A (for mild languge)
Characters: Mainly Sawyer and Kate but obviously the other guys will be in here somewhere (With Jack being high on that list)
Ships: Skate
Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters

A/N A new fanfic!!!! It’s 100% skate and unless they get rescued later on it’s set on the island.

His green eyes pierced holes into the ground. To look her in the eyes was the only thing he couldn’t do. It was a mistake to think that she ever loved him. It was clear that she had no feelings for him.
There she stood on the beach, her hair wrapped around her shoulders as the wind brushed past her cheek. She hadn’t meant to hurt him, to lead him on. Her feelings were genuine but she had a hard time learning to show them. A tear fell onto her cheek and she quickly brushed it away. Crying was a sign of weakness.
“Kate?” Her heart raced, not Jack. He couldn’t know how she felt about Sawyer.
“Just go Jack,” She turned away from his face, “I don’t want to talk to you,”
“Listen to me, what is wrong with you lately? I can’t read a closed book, Kate.”
She sighed, she didn’t want Jack to “read her”.
“Look Kate, Sawyer is a dick, if he’s upset you I swear...”
“Jack, he’s not upset me. You don’t know me Jack. Stop pretending you do.”
But still he stood there and started another long winded speech. Kate sighed and turned away. She considered going to him, she knew he could make her happy. But he could also cause her pain. She wished she could start again in another place.
She imagined if she’d never met Jack, if he’d left her alone...She could have been with him. She could have had love...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: