Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Dont Bother" by Hobbes
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys

Kaory: Great minds think alike huh? lol. I thought of this one way back when Shannon died, but I never acted on it until lately.

Kaja: Thank you very mush for the whole goose bumps thing especially . I was really worried this would just come off as a... boring vid with nothing that actually leaves an impression . If it at least got that out of you, I'm happy Then it was worth it.

Cy: LOL well feel free to comment on as many of mine as you like Time frame isn't important . And sorry for taking so very logn to churn out a vid

ITV: I'm glad the AU was nice and clear for ya . My regret through this was not putting enough beat in, but at least it meant the AU was clearer lol
Quote:

Not even suprising that you got a gold CP with this vid. Its brill. But you could probably just give ya self one anyway, seeing as your on the council...
CHEATER!!

LOL well you'll be happy to know we're actually out of competition from you guys, what with the whole voting-for-ourselves-is-awkward thing so CMs won't be imposing on your Gold CPs look closely and it's actually a "Council Member Video" . As long as we keep making good vids, then hopefully that little mark will still mean Gold-worthy vid
And thanks

meandi: Thanks for all that giving you the shivers, like with KajaM, makes this vid worth while LOL

PsychoCynic: Thanks! And you know, I may still be getting to that prague vid . This season 3 stuff is going awfully close to what I wanted to do with it too you may just see it sooner rather than later (or as soon as a Hobbes Production can go anyway ) I'll be sure to let you know if I do go for it though (but of course, if you want it, then it's all yours, just so you know )

Ais!: lol maybe you should be saying "about time" because I can always do a bit more *is ashamed for any laziness spent when he could have been making his video faster*
lol you shoudl have seen the scene I had planned making it look like Ana Lucia was singing It coulda worked too but then I decided to just cut it lol. But Shakira and Ana are suprisingly simillar
Thanks for all that particular the murderous rage bit lol. I tried to leave the vid open for people of all opinions of Ana . She's starting to facinate me a lot more than before lol

Thanks again everyone!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
cylune
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I just got a smilie overdose reading that...
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL sorry I'm taking therapy for it, but it's not helping much (see, there I go again )
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Distress Signal
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobbes wrote:

Thanks for all that particular the murderous rage bit lol. I tried to leave the vid open for people of all opinions of Ana . She's starting to facinate me a lot more than before lol

Thanks again everyone!

Yeah, I was watching this vid, totally Ana-centered, and thinking about the vidder.... "Doesn't Hobbes really hate Ana?"

Glad you find her a little more fascinating.

I didn't even notice the smilie overdose until cylune mentioned it, LOL. I have that problem too sometimes, and I try to cover it up. At least you don't put asterisks after every single sentence.* Makes me want to kill myself.*

sig by IslandofMystery
phoenix39
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, Warren. That was amazing!!! I can never get tired of Ana AU.
Di
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wooow... That was an excellent AU vid, Hobbes!!!! It was really believable and if I didn't know the show (although with so many great AU vids like this out there, I'm starting to think I actually don't know it) I'd think that this was the way the story was told.

Loved how you added those pics of Sayid/Ana and that photo of Shannon when Ana Lucia was doing the target practice thing. Brilliant!
Not to mention the way you twisted the scene where Shannon gets killed so that Ana Lucia saw her before shooting.

I'm not a fan of Ana Lucia, I'm not a fan of Shannon, and I'm not that much into Sayid/Shannon... But I loved this video!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
IntoTheVoid
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobbes wrote:

LOL well you'll be happy to know we're actually out of competition from you guys, what with the whole voting-for-ourselves-is-awkward thing so CMs won't be imposing on your Gold CPs look closely and it's actually a "Council Member Video" . As long as we keep making good vids, then hopefully that little mark will still mean Gold-worthy vid
And thanks

Well thats ok then.

"Jack is the guy she should be with.
She does genuinely love him.
And she knows that he would take excellent care of her." - Damon Lindelof
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow that video was so cool, i really enjoyed it i think you have just gave me a song to add to my favourite songs and i love your AU, i think its really good
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DS wrote:

Yeah, I was watching this vid, totally Ana-centered, and thinking about the vidder.... "Doesn't Hobbes really hate Ana?"

lol well I go where the story takes me It took me to Ana this time.

Phoenix: Wow, thanks!

Di: Thank you very much, poarticularly for liking the video despite the characters in it. Makes me feel all special lol.

CC: Ooooh, someone who actually liked the song thank you!
Di
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, you SHOULD feel all special, 'cause it truly WAS special!

Oh and it's not like I didn't like any of the characters in it. I love Sayid beyond comprehension! And I don't get to watch a lot of vids with him, so... YAY!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Borislava
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay!!!New Hobbes video!
That was amazing...i really like the way you made Ana desperate for Sayid's attention...the best part in my opinion is when Ana was running and finaly goes to Sayid that was awesome!
Just between you and I
For blue, blue skies
I’ll forgive you
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Di: Ah okay thanks again!

B: lol thank you! That part kinda developped right at end of the vid-making, but I'm glad it really turned out, especially since I had no idea what to do with it until the last hour of the vid-making
Shankle
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woah that was awesome!!! It was great to see ana's shooting shannon sequence edited like that, and putting that pictre of shannon on the shooting range was just pure warren style....yeah that's an odd phrase, i know...
But anyway, loved the au, loved the editing, and just generally loved the video!

*hearts* Aislynn, Kaja, Rachel and Steph
*Rips whatzit"
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:44 pm    Post subject: Dont Bother by Hobbes Reply with quote

This was an amazing video!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really enjoyed watching it!!!
Evangeline Rose
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great video & great editing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: