Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jackaroo's fanfiction

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jackaroo
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:00 pm    Post subject: Jackaroo's fanfiction Reply with quote

some of them - or most? - have been put up here throughout the past half year. whatever I write from now on will be on here: http://jackaroo815.livejournal.com.

There's one new story up there now which is "mistake;" Jack-centric, Kate's in there too, angst, pg/pg13.

let me know what you think!!!!!!
Jackaroo
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebound Girl

Chapter One is up at http://jackaroo815.livejournal.com.

Title: Rebound Girl One - First Encounter
Genre: shipper (Jack+Emily=Jem), pre-crash, angst
Rating: PG13
Characters: Jack, Emily (original character)
Summary: Jack meets Emily
Disclaimer: Jack's not mine, nor is anything else that belongs with LOST. I do claim the character of Emily Parker, though - she's all my own creation.
Author's notes: This is old stuff, too... there were 9 to 12 parts (depending on rating) and then I got too busy / it got summer / I got a bit of a what-do-I-want-to-write-and-what-rating-and-shit-crisis. Now it's fall and I still feel I want to finish the story (which has a long way to go). I've considered starting all over again, since, well - I had some serious trouble believing Jack would do what he does in this first part. And how shall I convince anyone else if I can't convince myself? Instead I edited a bit, and it seems less incredible But either way - I'm fond of Emily and of Jem and I hope you'll enjoy, too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: