Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My September Entry

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Contest Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Killers Angel Eyes
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:05 pm    Post subject: My September Entry Reply with quote

I just submitted a video for September's contest. Only Ion't know if it's acceptable/allowed/works for the contest. Could someone let me know. Cheers

my videos
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heya Killer Angel Eyes! I gave your vid a very brief look (I like to save the contest vids for when I'm ready to judge them so they're "fresh," lol! ). Are you concerned because it's a slower song? That in and of itself doesn't mean that it's inappropriate for a beat use contest (though I think it's fair to say that a lot of the entries are probably going to be to faster, very beat-driven songs).

If you have another vid that you'd rather submit in this one's place, we can change it for you. Or you can just let this one stand as it is. Whatever you'd like to do! Just let us know before the deadline ends (midnight, September 30th).

Good luck!

(Oh and if you're looking for someone to give your vid more of a review at this stage, you can always post the link here and ask. )
Killers Angel Eyes
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To hell with it, I'll leave this as my entry. What's the worst that can happen? You don't pick mine as a winner

my videos
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Contest Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: