Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Soul Meets Body" by Aislynn
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Borislava
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG,Aislynn!!!

That was absolutely briliant!!!!Love the opening...the pool with the numbers...awesome and.... Hurlielle rulezzzz!
Just between you and I
For blue, blue skies
I’ll forgive you
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uruviel: Aw, thanks so much! I was kinda sweating it out that everything would come together! "Atmosphere" was really what I was going for! I really appreciate you taking the time to check it out and comment! Thanks!

marcus: ***SQUEEEEEEE!!!!!*** I'm SO glad that you liked it! I really wanted to do you and Hurlielle proud! Yippee! I'm in Lostpedia! *throws truckloads of confetti* Thank you so much for including me! And I'm glad you liked my little plane crash thing! I hoped you'd appreciate the sound bit at the end... Not as good as I would've liked it to be but "Dude, that's all I got." I'm just so thrilled that you liked it all! It may have taken me months (and months and months ) but I finally got it done! Thanks for commenting! *squeezy hug*

xgene: *runs from whip* Thanks for saying that about my AU vids! And yep, I love Boromir (and Faramir and Aragorn, for that matter, I've always been a Men of Gondor Gal, lol! )! Anyway, thanks again!

PsychoCynic: Aw, thanks so much! I'm really happy to hear that about the effects because I really wanted them to seem like they had a reason and were helping to support the story, as opposed to just flying around for the heck of it, lol! I have to be careful of that, especially since Vegas has even more buttons than WMM and it's tempting to start pushing them all! I liked the way it turned out with Danielle walking towards the camp and Hurley waving to her, myself! I'm so glad to hear that you liked it, too! Thanks again so very much!

mistojen: Yay, the crazy pool ball animation is finally done! *throws more confetti* The pool balls on the numbers thing was a total fluke. I hadn't planned it at all but I came across that clip of Hurley looking at that page and just all of the sudden I thought, hey, why not? I'm so happy that it worked for you! 5 stars? Woot! *squeezy hug* Thanks so much for watching and commenting!

Fan4Lost: I know, that dark thing is really annoying, isn't it? I forgot about the Sony Levels>Brighten thing, so I'm glad you reminded me about it! I wasn't happy at all with the way the Brightness and Contrast did the brighter version (it just looks washed out to me unless I watch it on my older, non-flat panel monitor -- in that case, it looks fine ). I'm definitely going to try to correct it better on the next vid! Anyway, thanks so much for watching and commenting! *Sawyerette hugs*

Shankle: Eddddd!!!! *glomps* Better than an orchard of Jedi apples? *gasp* Can that even be??? Thank you so much! *glomps again*

Borislava: Thank you so much! I had a good time making this one and I'm SO glad that it's gotten such a great response, especially from vidders I respect as much such as yourself! Thanks for watching and commenting!
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go Aislynn!!!

Though I'm sure I can't top marcus', or any harcore Hurlieller's , review of this vid, I have to say that I was really impressed by how different this was from your last AU, yet it fit so well . I just LOVED that whole "moving through the forest" thing with the light that led Hurley to Danielle - just perfect fit to the music , and those animations really worked nicely! they made it fun and lighthearted in places where the song could have made this a lot more dramatic lol.

Now I'm hooked on this song , as I am every other Aislynn song (the "Aislynn" Paint it Black is so much better than the original btw )
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much, Warren! Something that really meant a lot to me was what you said about this one being really different from my last AU yet it fit. Now THAT was what I was hoping for most of all! And thanks for the animation compliment (how'd you like my animated version of the plane crash, huh? Almost as complicated as yours, wasn't it? ). Now you know what I was trying to time in all of those times when Vegas wouldn't let me see the preview! It was those darn pool balls, lol!

Aw, the Aislynn "Paint It Black!" Thatl makes me so glad to know that there was at least one other person out there who didn't hate that version...

Thanks so much for watching and commenting! *hug*
Claire_Rockslost247
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome vid !!!!!!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw, thanks so much!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: