Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Another Massive Thank You!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Artistic Vidding Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AlcoholicPixie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:07 pm    Post subject: Another Massive Thank You!! Reply with quote

Wow, I only submitted Lonely Girl yesterday, and already it's been judged, AND received a Gold CP!! So another massive thank you to the judges for this, you all rock!

Could I maybe get some feedback on why you liked it?

Thanks again,
Lots of love
AP x
cylune
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh, mm... you're welcome!

I'm still a newbie at this job so please bare with me... I really liked it, it was different and you did a great job with the beat. The picture of the 3 girls together was very good! and it really stand out the way you put it together (when you had the 3 girls together). The Kate part was the strongest... but the Claire and Sun parts were weaker.

And I loved the shot of Kate opening her eyes... On beat! That was brilliant. Good job and congrats on the gold CP.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Artistic Vidding Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: