Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Shannon's Perfect Day" - Shannon

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MoreLight
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:23 pm    Post subject: "Shannon's Perfect Day" - Shannon Reply with quote

"Perfect Day"
A Shannon vid.
Song: Perfect Day by Hoku (original was a typo sorry)
Vidder: MoreLight
Length: 3:29

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KP0sm_40JoQ

Any comments are welcomed. This is my first LOST music vid and I want to improve my vidding skills. I would most appreciate what worked for you and what didn't.

Thanks!

EDIT - To update the URL.

My lost music vids

Last edited by MoreLight on Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:48 am; edited 4 times in total
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved it ^^ so damn ironic
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MoreLight
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Hobbes! That is my sarcastic side showing itself in my vids. I only felt bad that I couldn't end the song with her getting killed because it was really just a figment of Boone's imagination. I originally had her all ripped up at the end.
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And I'm sorry for the short comment like that I had to go through 11 new vids there, and I couldn't remember any part of ANY of them but I do remember that I LOVED this one...

For you, I'll watch it again

LOVED how you put the monster's sound into there, and it was SOOOOO smoothly done, that I was scared it fit perfectly. Same thing with the sound of the plane breaking up.

It's not too often when I give a video a solid "HELL YES" but this got it. I found myself cheering when the beat hit something at just the right time, like "Wake. Up." where she turns on the light! ^^ PERFECT.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MoreLight
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

11 vids yeeesh. I can barely get 2 per day to review. I really appreciate all the work the council does to select vids and not just put up any and every vid!

Haha you heard the plane breaking up? Excellent ears! I turned the fader down to 60% for that audio and it is somewhat hard to pick that one up. The monster sound I had to include because it sounds soo cool!
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh no. Not 11 vids to WATCH. 11 vids to add to the site something like 50 vids to watch LOL
Astarte

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't Shannon a lovely bitch?

The vid was really great, the ironic use of images and general catching the sarcastic humor in their situation after the plane crash was excellently done and like Hobbes I also found myself cheering along. The song choice was so perfect for Shannon and so were the scene selections, made me cave more Shannon and MoreLight Lost vids in the future that's for sure.
MoreLight
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

50 vids to watch! Now I really admire you guys and gals!

Thanks Astarte I appreciate your comments! I have actually found Shannon quite easy on the eyes which made vidding her all the more enjoyable.

I like the "new life" idea that Locke suggested to her but am afraid it is going to make her less interesting.
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've already lost interest in her she's too un-bitchy now...
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Morelight! Get your ass back here! I may not have said it enough, but this video is one of my favourites on the site! You need to make more!
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still one of my favourite videos...

Link!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: