Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Time Scar" - Other

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 3:18 am    Post subject: "Time Scar" - Other Reply with quote

# "Time Scar" 2005-02-18
A basic "montage-type" video. With very well timed transitions and a good choice of music.
# Song: Time Scar by Chrono Cross Soundtrack
Vidder: Mila
Length: 2:25 (9.48MB WMV)

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=LVI_time_scar

Unanimously loved. That is one of the best games AND vids. Thanks for doing such a good job, especially on your first video! (at least the first one we've seen)

Last edited by Hobbes on Sun May 22, 2005 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ringwench
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! That was a very well done vid!

Nice choice of music. It gave me goosebumps

Great job, Mila!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LAURA4LAD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still finding it hard to believe this is your first video. If it is I'm threatened LOL--Awesome job on this-l

Jake's Twin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
JakeNRoland
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was an EXCELLENT video. I loved it. This is what vidding is all about folks. I knew Hobbes would love the change of pacing that happens a couple times and was handled perfectly. Can't wait to see more from this person. AWESOME!!

No, I'm Laura's twin. And Hobbes is my Jedi Padawan. The force is strong in that one. You guys rock!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
awff7

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, just so you know, I'm the one who requested this video...I don't know if I gave you the idea or if you already had it in mind, Mila, but I'm glad someone and I do think alike

Anyway, it was a great vid, good transitions. Some of the scenes went by in like, half a second when I would've liked it to be a bit longer, but I guess that's just the hazards of vidding. Overall, a good job for a first-timer!

Btw, the title is "Time's Scar," not "Time Scar," but I'm so happy that a video was made with it that I don't care!!!
Mila
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:38 pm    Post subject: Thanks to Everyone Reply with quote

Hi everyone! Thanks for everyone who said good things about my video. I have been watching your site for a long time and finally decided to place a video. Im glad that you guys took some time to renovate your site, some of the videos were not all that great. By the way this was really my first video. I just watched your "Training Videos" and found a thing to do it on and made the movie at 4am when I ws very bored. It was just luck that it tured out as good as it did. I will try to make another one, but who knows! Anyway, thanks again.
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the system works ^^
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
The Last Soul
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, the first minute and ten seconds was really cool. I love that Chrono Cross music!

Jack/Kate/Charlie/Claire Fan

*~The Last Soul~*
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
easilyjaded
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loved it Loved it Loved it.

Though I was thinking--could it even be better with dialogue mixed in?
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=LVI_time_scar
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: