Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Who knew" by Borislava

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LVI Bot

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:50 pm    Post subject: "Who knew" by Borislava Reply with quote

"Who knew" 08-26-2006
Claire is telling Aaron a story...its the story about the love between her and Charlie...their ups and downs and the cause of his leaving-the drug addiction.
Song: Who knew by Pink
Vidder: Borislava
Length: 3:29 (13MB wmv)

Link(s): http://www.zshare.net/video/who_knew-bl-wmv.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqhtQzU61y4

Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved how it really seemed like Claire was telling this story to Aaron (and how she was getting more upset and emotional as it went along!). And I loved Charlie fading out of the pic like that at the end!

A really beautiful and moving vid!
AlcoholicPixie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, first things first, I watched your AU Jate vids, and I have to say that I was absolutely mesmerised as I watched them. Your editing was practically flawless, and even the words themselves moved me.

So this time around I was expecting something pretty special. And by Joe did I get it! I'm not a huge PB&J watcher, but I loved the idea itself, and that's what made me click.

Your use of the music was fantastic, and I really liked the fact that you made use of transitions, but you didn't go overboard, which suited the mood of the video and the song. I also very much liked the use of black-and-white for some of the clips, and the audio voiceover in the middle was especially good, like just telling the story to Aaron was bringing back all sorts of half-forgotten moments for Claire. I also agree with the previous comment; Charlie fading out at the end seemed to be almost like closure for Claire - like just telling Aaron the story seemed to help.

All in all, an excellent vid, and I'll be personally appealing to the council if it doesn't get awarded a CP!
cylune
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nicely done! I love how it got more intense as the story advanced. And Charlie dispearing at the end made me really sad... Great special effects!
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was a great video. Love the idea of Claire telling Aaron about Charlie and your use of transitions and effects gave the video and song even more emotion.

Spiral Static
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome video. I loved the beat use, especially on the choruses. And I loved how you had Claire telling the story to Aaron.
Great Job.
Borislava
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aislynn,you're awesome vidder and i'm glad everytime i see your comments on my videos.Thank you
LOST_Fanatic,It was difficult to follow the chorus because they're so moving and intence that you have to find the right scenes...i'm glad you like it
cylune,thank you so much!I'm a big fan of your videos especially "Two words" and "Precious"!
AlcoholicPixie,I've never recieved such a big comment.Thank you very much...i really enjoy making this one even though it's my first PB&J video ever...so it was hard but hopefully i've done it
Spiral Static,glad you liked it The idea of Chaire telling the story to Aaron come into my mind after telling a story to brother myself...so i look for a proper scenes and here it is
Just between you and I
For blue, blue skies
I’ll forgive you
AlcoholicPixie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem! I prefer to write detailed comments now because I find that receiving detailed comments on my own videos really helps me see where I'm going wrong and what I can improve upon, so I like to do this for other vidders as well.
Borislava
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, the detailed comments are really very usefull.You can deffinitely improve your work when you see your mistakes
Just between you and I
For blue, blue skies
I’ll forgive you
phoenix39
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great vid! I loved the beautiful way you had Claire tell Aaron the story or her and Charlie.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: