Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Johanna's try for fan art
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
-Vindictive-Madison-
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Johanna's try for fan art Reply with quote

meandi wrote:
Okay so I got a new digital camera, and with that another program for fan art, like Photoshop but it was Photo Express.. and here's what I was able to do with it. Comments are welcome.
BTW: if you want one just grab it, but if you want one shrunken as a banner, or anything, let me know. And yeah, all lyrics are from BWO songs, songs that I would use if I could make videos...

Some turned out better than others...

they're really nice, i love the 3rd one of jack and kate
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
meandi
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks everyone once again for your nice words!
I'm going to do some new work tomorrow, and I'm just wondering if anyone has any requests? Avi's, banners, or just a good picture. You know those days when you have nothing planned and you're just in the mood for fan-art-making? Tomorrow will be a day like that it's going to rain.... all day long. Like today.
If anyone doesn't have any request I'll just go with my insticts this time I'm going to try to cover each ship... Try!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: