Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Creation's "Lost" Weekend
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChicaFrom3
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^For the record, at least with Cafepress, drawings are perfectly legal to use, so if someone here with artistic talent would like to draw a picture of some of the characters, go ahead and use that.

(My reference: the Harperchondriacs, of which I am a member, have a Cafepress store filled with shirts/bags/hats/etc. decorated with Shea's lovely drawings of Harper sitting on a beach. We couldn't actually use pictures of Harper since they're copyrighted, but since Shea drew them we were fine.)

sig by niki blue
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

l could give it a try ChicaFrom3. l havn't drawn anything in along time actually but l could give it a whirl. There's a pic of Gollum from LOTR l drew last year. lt's in Fan Art under the first page of Other Shows/Movies/Bands/Etc. Enchirito can draw pretty awesome too. Maybe he can give it a shot. Anyone else here who can draw alittle bit.
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The OCBR store's doin fine for now, but I really need to get off my tuckus and promote...

Cafepress'll let you open a basic store for nothing but you only get one graphic to upload, and you can't put stuff on the back or nothing. The premium store is $7 a month, unless you sign up for I think a year, then it's a lump sum that breaks down to about $5 bucks a month. Plus you get unlimited control of your store, and as many graphics as you want. I was really REALLY careful of what I did with my graphics, but here's the URL if you guys want an idea...

http://www.cafepress.com/ocbrsouvenirs

B
Enchirito
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, your store is awesome. I really like your designs.

Does anyone own any cafepress made stuff? Does the actual printing look as good as it does in their pictures?
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, E... I'm not only a store-owner, I'm a client!

Okay, kidding, I bought a coffee mug from a cafepress store once, and the graphic is exactly like I saw on the site, so if I'd buy from them, I'd sell from them, and that's exactly what I did.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Whatever All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: