Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bearcat's new "Hero" vid!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandom Videos Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Thanks for noticing how long on worked on each part of that vid. I've seen 1 of your vids before (A Locke vid) so I know you bring the same kind of dedication to your vids.

Yay! You saw one of my better ones then . I hope that was Speed of Sound you're talking about anyway lol. That would be one of my vids where the concept actually came out just like I planned lol. Half the time it doesn't quite happen. It probably doesn't help that I'm usually a bit too lazy to go and redo the parts that don't. And I'm guessing by those amazing effects in yours, you aren't so I think Nate's "Vidding Yoda" title is somewhat appropriate

So what's this Lost vid gonna b about? Or are you one of the secretive vidders like some of us are lol.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bearcat wrote:
Thanks for all the awesome feedback everyone! And special thanks to Holly for posting the vid. You rule Holly.

No problem whatsoeva Keith, it was my pleasure. I knew people would love it just as much as I did (even though I still haven't seen the movie ), so the ones that did see the movie probably loved it even more. lol.

Seriously though, you're an amazing vidder and you deserve all the praise you can get and then some.
Oh and I so cannot wait for that Lost vid.
It's true, I've been talking to keith for a while now and I've been trying to get him to vid to Lost for months. Glad you've finally decided to.
I'm all excited now. WOO HOO!!!!

So yeah . . . anyway, no prob Keith. Glad I could pimp your vida round. lol.
You Rock btw!!!

Oh and Warren, I was the one that pimped your Locke vid to Keith back when you first made it (Keith is a big Locke fan too ).
I knew he'd love it.
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL thanks then Holly

Quote:
No problem whatsoeva Keith, it was my pleasure. Wink I knew people would love it just as much as I did (even though I still haven't seen the movie Laughing ), so the ones that did see the movie probably loved it even more. lol.

I'm actually not a fan of that movie at all, though this vid makes me want to be. I can easilly say I enjoyed it a lot mroe than the movie itself.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobbes wrote:
I'm actually not a fan of that movie at all, though this vid makes me want to be. I can easilly say I enjoyed it a lot mroe than the movie itself.

Same here. The movie was quite stylish and I loved the music in it, but it was so boring. I even fell asleep for a while in the movies
This vid is awesome tho! The colouring is absolutely fantastic!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone!

Hobbes: Yep, Speed of Sound was the one I saw of yours. I remember how cool it was especially the part where you made the monster! I watched a few vids at the time but then I got real busy so I kind of dropped offline for awhile. LOL excuses excuses! I'm going to start watching more LOST vids now that I have some time. LOL To tell the truth I am very lazy. That's why I am so slow in making vids. LOL you will have to wait and see what the vid is about cause I'm not sure myself right now! I have a song and a basic idea but I want to watch some Lost vids first to make sure my vid won't be too cliche.

Holly: You know I really appreciate it! And your vids are so good I bet lots of people came here because you started the thread! So you are a very good pimp girl LOL. I know I've been promising a Lost vid for so long! But it will be here as soon as I can finish it(which you know will be a looong time because I'm such a slow vidmaker LOL).

KajaM: Hi! Thanks for saying my vid was awesome! LOL I have to agree with you and Hobbes though. I liked the movie but it was boring at some parts. I remember being amazed that the movie was less than 2 hours long because it felt like at least 2 1/2 hours when I was watching LOL.

Thanks again for the comments everyone.

Bearcat (Keith)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandom Videos Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: