- by Im1oftheOceanic6 01-10-2012Multifandom: January 2012 contest 1st place winner! My wishes and resolutions for the New Year.
- by namaste nikki 01-07-2012Multifandom: January 2012 contest 2nd place winner!
- by Fishbiscuits42 01-30-2012Multifandom: January 2012 contest 3rd place winner! My wishes for my favorite characters past and present. Password is wish4u
The Others (Oooohhhh) In no particular order
Contest: New Year's Wishes and Resolutions (Multi-Fandom)
Deadline: January 31st
Don't we all know it:
It's New Year's Eve, we are having a great time partying with our family and friends, wishing our beloved ones all the best and happiness and health for another year to come.
And secretly, yes quietly and secretly, some thoughts sneak up on us: What do WE wish for in the new year? What are my goals and aims? What do I need or want?
That is exactly what we want to hear from you in this month's contest:
What are YOUR goals, aims and wishes for the new year? It can be anything from I want to be nicer to my parents and siblings, over I want to spend a wicked weekend Disney World to I want to find the love of my life!
Or how about some fandom-related wishes like your favourite ship finally getting together or your favourite character becoming the big hero?
Here's the deal though: You have to use clips from at least three fandoms to underline and visualize your goals and aims! We are asking you for a range of up to and no more than ten resolutions for the new year.
Don't be afraid to come up with some really unusual and crazy wishes. That's exactly what we are looking for!
Specific Contest Rules:
• - Make a multi-fandom vid about your New Year's Wishes and Resolutions (up to and no more than 10 resolutions please!). These wishes/resolutions can be personal and/or fandom-related.
• - Minimum of THREE fandoms to be considered multi-fandom.
• - Using text and text effects for your list is very welcome!
• - Trailers, AUs, or OCs (Original Characters) are also welcome.
• - Running time should be no longer than 5 minutes. We suggest the 3 - 5 minute range.
• - The more creative, the better. Don't be afraid to take risks.
• - When entering your video on the Submit page, you MUST enter "January 2012 contest submission" exactly in your vid's description.
General Contest Rules:
• - Contest submissions should be entered through the Submit page.
• - All regular submissions Rules apply.
• - Only one entry per vidder.
• - Videos already submitted and RELEVANT can be submitted again, but we would rather see something fresh. (Please contact a CM if you wish to enter a previously-submitted video)
• - Please do not use Rapidshare or Yousendit as your only hosting place.
• - If you're using Youtube as your primary link, please also provide us with an alternative link. Far too often, YT is either disabled or muted by the time the contest is ready to be judged. Mediafire, zshare and Megaupload are just a few of the sites out there that can be used as reliable backup links.
• - Keep in mind that however you choose to host your video, it must be available to be watched at least until after the deadline has passed. If we can not access your video at the time of judgment it will not be considered.
• - Have fun!