- by Uruviel 12-15-2010Lost: Christmas on Lost Island! December 2010 contest 1st place winner!
- by eloramoon 12-22-2010Lost: December 2010 contest 2nd place winner! The Losties over five different Christmases, both on and off the island. Slightly AU. (more info at youtube)
- by Athena Alexandria 12-23-2010Lost: December 2010 contest 3rd place winner! All Jack and Kate need for Christmas is each other.
The Others (Oooohhhh) In no particular order
- by elfmaiden 12-03-2010Lost: December 2010 contest submission - Jack asks Juliet to marry him on Christmas Day
- by Im1oftheOceanic6 12-23-2010Lost: December 2010 Contest submission.'Hold still, wait for the click, you're in this years Christmas pics'.Merry Christmas!
- by nikkimonique 11-24-2010Lost: A granted wish for Becca. Jack and Kate are devastated when one of their child gets sick with cancer. Thanks to Kat for the vid pic. December 2010 contest submission.
Contest: "We Wish You A Merry Christmas"
Deadline: December 24th - yes, this is an earlier deadline than usual, but we'd really like to have all the entries in by Christmas!
Christmas time is here again, and here at LVI we want to see just how Christmas-y you can be!
The challenge this month is simple - make a Christmas video about our Losties! Anything goes, as long as it puts you (and us) in the Christmas spirit! You can show Desmond & Penny have a family Christmas with young Charlie, or a Christmas romance with Sun & Jin! AUs are welcome - you could make a vid showing Claire & Miles celebrating the holiday with the children! Your video can be on-island, off-island, set in the past, present, or future.
As for music, any Christmas song will work! Here's a list from Wikipedia if you need some help: Christmas Music
Specific Contest Rules:
• - Make a Christmas video to a Christmas song.
• - No trailers, OCs (Original Characters), or crossovers, with other fandoms.
• - Footage of Lost actors in other roles is allowed.
• - Running time should be no longer than 5 minutes. We suggest the 3 - 5 minute range.
• - The more creative, the better. Don't be afraid to take risks.
• - When entering your video on the Submit page, you MUST enter "December 2010 contest submission" exactly in your vid's description.
General Contest Rules:
• - Contest submissions should be entered through the Submit page
• - All regular submissions Rules apply.
• - Only one entry per vidder
• - Videos already submitted and RELEVANT can be submitted again, but we would rather see something fresh. (Please contact a CM if you wish to enter a previously-submitted video)
• - Please do not use Rapidshare or Yousendit as your only hosting place.
• - If you're using Youtube as your primary link, please also provide us with an alternative link. Far too often, YT is either disabled or muted by the time the contest is ready to be judged. Mediafire, zshare and Megaupload are just a few of the sites out there that can be used as reliable backup links.
• - Keep in mind that however you choose to host your video, it must be available to be watched at least until after the deadline has passed. If we can not access your video at the time of judgment it will not be considered.
• - Have fun!