- by Lost-majs 02-17-2009Lost: February 2009 contest 2nd place winner!
- by Jen 02-22-2009Lost: February 2009 contest 3rd place winner! An angsty look at the relationship between Kate and Sawyer.
The Others (Oooohhhh) In no particular order
- by GriiFin 02-09-2009Lost: February 2009 contest submission. Watch in HQ! :) A little mash of pretty much everything that has happened to them on the Island. It's probably not going to make sense tho :)
- by benlinusisagoodguy 02-23-2009Lost: February 2009 contest submission my first ben and annie video
- by Jinlovessunxx 02-23-2009Lost: February 2009 Contest Submission. Sawyer and Kate can't help but feel contagious to eachother.
- by Captain Freya 02-20-2009Lost: February 2009 Contest Submission. When you love so long that the thrill is gone, what's a girl to do?
- by littleton_pace 02-21-2009Lost: February 2009 Contest Submission. Kate & Juliet had a infatuating fling but Juliet has moved on with Charlotte and Kate can't take it.
- by Lostwithoutdom 02-08-2009Lost: February 2009 contest submission - It doesn't take Claire long to get used to Charlie and all the wonderful things he does for her. She just can't help but fall in love.
- by aradnea 02-22-2009Lost: February 2009 contest submission. I just wanted to add something to this amazing ensemble of great vids you guys submitted into this contest. Kudos for all of you. And enjoy :)
- by Jemmz 02-20-2009Lost: February 2009 contest submission. Two of the hottest stars have the eye for each other.
- by Charmed_Charlee 02-28-2009Lost: February 2009 contest submission. Kate has stolen Sawyer's heart.
- by NepEnut 02-27-2009Lost: February 2009 contest submission - tribute to Jin/Sun, Des/Pen & Bernard/Rose. Enjoy!!
- by eloramoon 02-23-2009Lost: February 2009 contest submission. Jack has loved Kate endlessly through the years, but she may not choose him in the end.
- by Charlies_Innocence 02-07-2009Lost: Charlotte is all Daniel has. February 2009 contest submission
- by MPJ 02-25-2009Lost: February 2009 Contest Submission. My first contest submission! Woo! (Warning: heavy flashes)
- by lostbreakers 02-22-2009Lost: February 2009 contest submission. jack and sawyer are in love but one night of too much drinking causes sawyer to kiss a girl, jack panics and decides to find out what all the fuss is about
Contest: "Beat Use For My Valentine"
Deadline: March 3rd --- extended!!!!
When you think of Valentine's Day, you think of hearts and flowers, candies and chocolates, love and... beat use!
Yes, love and beat use are in the air for this month's contest and we want to see shipper vids that show off beat use at its finest! But we're not looking simply for vids with so many white flashes they're like a strobe light. We're looking for creative beat use! Clip-changes, effects that change on the beat, transitions, fades and motion in the clip itself are all fantastic ways to use the beat in a song. Check out Heather's awesome Beat Use Tutorial for more details! Remember, we're not so much looking for vids who hit every beat with a white flash but rather for vids who show us what the music is saying. Even a slow song can have beat use! (And yes, you may use white flashes. Just don't rely on them solely as the only form of beat use in the vid. )
So hone your beat use skills while giving us a story of epic love! You may use canon or AU ships, you may focus on one ship alone or on several, and you may use slow or fast songs as you see fit, just make sure to show off your creative beat use skills in the process!
Have fun sharing the (beat use) love!
Specific Contest Rules:
• -Make a shipper vid, canon or AU, using creative beat use.
• -Running time should be no longer than 5 minutes. We suggest the 3 - 5 minute range.
• -The more creative, the better. Don't be afraid to take risks.
• -When entering your video on the Submit page, you MUST enter "February 2009 contest submission" exactly in your vid's description.
General Contest Rules:
* - Contest submissions should be entered through the Submit page
* - All regular submissions Rules apply.
* - Only one entry per vidder
* - Videos already submitted and RELEVANT can be submitted again, but we would rather see something fresh. (Please contact a CM if you wish to enter a previously-submitted video)
* - Please do not use Megaupload, Rapidshare or Yousendit as your only link to host your files.
* - Keep in mind that however you choose to host your video, it must be available for viewing at least until the end of the contest. If we can not access your video at the time of judgment it will not be considered.
* - Have fun!