- by klost004 10-22-2009Lost: October 2009 contest 1st place winner! Description on YT
- by Dzhelina 10-26-2009Lost: October 2009 contest 2nd place winner!
- by LostFate25 10-19-2009Lost: October 2009 contest 3rd place winner! See youtube for description! This is an AU. After an attempt to move the island, Ben actually releases Zombies out onto the world...including the island!
The Others (Oooohhhh) In no particular order
- by Violet_Deville 10-26-2009Lost: October 2009 contest submission. A serial killer is after the Oceanic 6.
- by nightdancer342 02-11-2008Lost: October 2009 Contest Submission. Jack has to kill Sawyer or jigsaw will kill Kate. Can you imagine how messed up Jack would be if he killed anyone? This is a kind of... sick comedy I guess.
Contest: "Night of the Living Crossovers"
Deadline: November 3rd - extended
It's that time of year again. Halloween. The month we've come to expect terrifying videos of monsters, ghosts and ghouls or just plain evil!losties attacking each other. But this month has a little bit of a twist.
Have you ever watched Alien and thought maybe you could have those crazy monsters attacking out losties in the Hatch? Or thought that the creepy little girl from The Ring might just decide to terrorize our favourite islanders? Well then this is the month for you!
What we're after is horror movie Crossovers! We want you to meld a freaky film with Lost and create some sort of ultra-mega-scary Lost Crossover. Ever seen Ramalama by aradnea? That's what we're talking about
Since we're talking Crossovers, AU's are most definitely ok. In fact, they're required You are also very welcome to use footage of our Losties from other projects. But as always; make sure it is at least half Lost footage!
We're after movies here, not television shows so please make sure you pick a great movie; we want a fully-fledged creepy mother of a vid combining our losties with a Horror flick. You can use footage from the losties in other TV shows and movies they've done, but make sure to crossover with a Horror movie as well.
We are aware that it is rough for some people to find the clips they're after so we suggest looking on YouTube for suitable clips from trailers, teasers and the movies themselves hosted there (but we ask you please do not clip theft another person's video) and then downloading them with Zamzar.
Have loads of fun; and remember to freak our freak!
Specific Contest Rules:
• - Create a Crossover video (no trailers, please, we're looking for full videos) with Lost and a Horror movie.
• - No Horror Television shows, must be at least half Lost footage.
• - Running time should be no longer than 5 minutes. We suggest the 3 - 5 minute range.
• -The more creative, the better. Don't be afraid to take risks.
• -When entering your video on the Submit page, you MUST enter "October 2009 contest submission" exactly in your vid's description.
General Contest Rules:
• -Contest submissions should be entered through the Submit page.
• -All regular submissions rules apply.
• -Only one entry per vidder.
• -Videos already submitted and RELEVANT can be submitted again, but we would rather see something fresh. (Please contact a CM if you wish to enter a previously-submitted video)
• -Please do not use Megaupload, Rapidshare or Yousendit as your only link to host your files.
• -Keep in mind that however you choose to host your video, it must be available for viewing at least until the end of the contest. If we can not access your video at the time of judgment it will not be considered.
• -Have fun!