- by littleton_pace 11-27-2008Lost: November 2008 contest 1st place winner! Keamy wants Kate to know just how much he loves her!
- by Athena Alexandria 11-28-2008Lost: November 2008 contest 2nd place winner! Charles Widmore realises that he can't keep Penny to himself forever.
The Others (Oooohhhh) In no particular order
- by nikkimonique 11-25-2008Lost: November 2008 contest submission. Sawyer sings Kate a lullaby the night before he is executed. Thanks Kat for the vid pic!!
Contest: Heart of Gold
Deadline: November 30th
November is the month of Thanksgiving, so we want to see videos showing the kindness of our Losties! But not the usual "nice" guys, such as Jack, Desmond, or Claire. We want to see the softer sides of some the more "tough" characters! Pick one of these characters -
- and make a vid showing what a kind heart that person really has! Maybe show Keamy showering Kate with gifts of love, or show Ben as Aaron's loving baby-sitter. It's up to you to show their "Heart of Gold"!
Specific Contest Rules:
* - Make a sweet video about a not-so-sweet character.
* - Use one of the characters on the list above.
* - The more creative, the better. Don't be afraid to take risks.
* - Running time should be no longer than 5 minutes. We suggest the 3 - 5 minute range.
* - When entering your video on the Submit page, you MUST enter "November 2008 contest submission" exactly in your vid's Description.
General Contest Rules:
* - Contest submissions should be entered through the Submit page
* - All regular submissions Rules apply.
* - Only one entry per vidder
* - Videos already submitted and RELEVANT can be submitted again, but we would rather see something fresh. (Please contact a CM if you wish to enter a previously-submitted video)
* - Please do not use Megaupload, Rapidshare or Yousendit to host your files.
* - Keep in mind that however you choose to host your video, it must be available for download at least until the end of the month. If we can not access your video at the time of judgment it will not be considered.
* - Have fun!