- by ForAReason 01-09-2007Lost: A parody of the Others and their time with Kate/Jack/Sawyer. December 2006 contest 2nd place winner!
- by AlcoholicPixie 01-09-2007Lost: Ben, Juliet and Pickett make their New Years' Resolutions. December 2006 contest 3rd place winner!
The Others (Oooohhhh) In no particular order
At the end of each year, people are given a chance to make resolutions for a new one. They are given the opportunity to forget what they've done wrong, and start anew. Everyone, even the baby-stealing, Jack-Kate-Sawyer-kidnapping "Others" get this chance to turn over a new leaf. It's their chance to prove that they're not the bad guys after all.
This month, your mission is to make a video showing that the "Others" on Lost (a.k.a. The "Benry" Crew) aren't as bad as we think. You can do this in the form of an AU, a comedy, a lawyer defending his/her client, or an earnest personal belief that deep down the "Others" really are doing everything they've done for the greater good - so long as in the end, we have a video about the "Others" that could warm the heart of any judge to their innocence! Convince us that Ben was telling the truth when he said "We're the good guys, Michael" as they pulled those burlap sacks over Jack, Kate, and Sawyer's heads, and do it with style!
The RulesSpecific Contest Rules:
- -Videos must be about the Others, portraying them as the "good guys"
- -The more creative, the better. Don't be afraid to take risks.
- -Running time should be around 3-5 minutes.
- -When entering your video on the Submit page, you MUST enter "December 2006 contest submission" exactly for your vid's Description.
General Contest Rules:
- -Contest submissions should be entered through the Submit page
- -All regular submissions Rules apply.
- -Only one entry per vidder
- -Videos already submitted and RELEVANT can be submitted again, but we would rather see something fresh. (Please contact a CM if you wish to enter a previously-submitted video)
- -Please do not use Megaupload, Rapidshare or Yousendit to host your files.
- -Keep in mind that however you choose to host your video, it must be available for download at least until the end of the month. If we can not access your video at the time of judgment it will not be considered.
- -Have fun!