Ensemble Kate Austen James "Sawyer" Ford Jack Shephard Claire Littleton Juliet Burke Ben Linus Desmond Hume Sayid Jarrah Hugo "Hurley" Reyes Sun Kwon Jin Kwon Richard Alpert MiB Miles Straume Frank Lapidus Charlie Pace John Locke Shannon Rutherford Ana Lucia Cortez Boone Carlyle Daniel Faraday Michael Dawson Charlotte Lewis Jacob
EnsembleSort by: All | Viewer Picks | Council Picks | Awaiting Judgement
- by Im1oftheOceanic6 01-03-2016December 2015 contest submission. Can Henry make Kate believe in Christmas again. Read full description on YT.
- by Im1oftheOceanic6 12-03-2015November 2015 Contest Submission. Vid about the friendship between Vincent and the losties.
- by scarlett_106 01-23-2015The most important part in the survivors' lives was their time on the island, with each other. This vid is my attempt at showing why Lost means so much to so many people--these intense, inspiring, heartbreaking moments that we lived through with these cha
- by Im1oftheOceanic6 10-31-2014September 2014 contest 2nd place winner! Exploring the meaning of The Numbers and their significance to the Candidates. See YT for more info
- by Im1oftheOceanic6 08-31-2013August 2013 contest 3rd place winner! A look at Desmond's long journey back to Penny. Password: truelove
- by Im1oftheOceanic6 08-01-2013July 2013 Contest Submission. Password badboys. Lost opening in style of Cops. See Vimeo for description
- by MyCatz2 05-24-2013LOST tribute video. 3 years later you guys!! Wow.
- by Jemmz 12-21-2012just a little promo/trailer of a crossover between Terra Nova and Lost.
- by RedeemingTheUneven 12-17-2012A tribute which looks at the influence and effect one of Lost's most important characters - the island - had.
- by littleton_pace 03-17-2012When the world turns to hell, Andrea, her girlfriend, Juliet, and her younger sister, Amy, flee the city and join up with a group of survivors fighting to stay alive. (part 2 by nikki)
- by Im1oftheOceanic6 12-03-2011November 2011 contest 3rd place winner! In the start they believed they were among strangers but from one friendship passed foward a family can grow.